Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Thursday 17 October 2019

I WAS ONCE A CATHOLIC...

I WAS ONCE A CATHOLIC...
"I was a Catholic once,” said the lady a few yards from me in the parking lot. “Now I’m a Christian and you can be one as well.” She preceded to hand a tract to a gentleman standing next to the opened trunk of his car. I couldn’t help it.

“Excuse me,” I said to the lady “but could I too have a tract?” The lady's face beamed. “Are you saved?” she asked. “Of course I am; I’m a believing Catholic,” I retorted. She looked at me as if I had bad breath or something.
She continued, “I was just telling this gentleman that I too was a Catholic - a Catholic for thirty-some years in fact. Now I've found Christ and I’m trying to tell everyone I know about salvation through Christ.”
“Wow, that’s really something! May I ask why you left the Church?” I could tell that, by asking this question, my new acquaintance was getting excited. After all, she had probably been snubbed by dozens of people and now she has someone that she can “witness” to Christ. I didn’t mind much either, but I tried not to show it.
"You see,” she said, “I was born Catholic. I attended Mass every week, received the Sacraments and graduated from a Catholic school. Not once did I ever hear the gospel proclaimed. Not once! It was after the birth of my first child that a good friend of mine shared ‘the gospel’ with me and I accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour and became a Christian. Now I belong to a ‘Bible-believing’ church and I’m sharing the gospel with whoever will listen.”
This shocked me. “You mean you belonged to the Catholic Church for over forty years and you never heard the gospel?” I said. She was getting more excited. “Yes, I never once heard the gospel of salvation preached or taught or even mentioned in the Church. If you don’t preach the gospel, excuse my bluntness, but you're simply not Christian.” I scratched my head and said, “That’s strange. I’ve been a Catholic all my life and I bet I hear the gospel every week at Church.” Her smile quickly faded into a look of curiosity. “Maybe, I’m missing something,” I continued. “Tell me what you mean by ‘the gospel?’”
The lady reached back into her purse to pull out a little tract and said, “This tract explains the simple gospel of salvation. It can be broken down into five easy steps.




“First, we acknowledge that we are all sinners in need of God’s forgiveness.
Secondly, we recognize that only God can save us.
The third step is that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins and to bring us to God.
And the fourth step is that each individual accepts Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour to be saved.”
And the FIFTH WAY IS THAT WE MUST KEEP FATHER’S WORD, COMMANDMENTS, LAWS, and STATUTES AND PRECEPTS

I thought for a couple of seconds and said, “If I could demonstrate to you that Catholics hear “the gospel” every Sunday, would you agree to take a closer look at the Catholic Church?” Now, she knew she had me over a barrel. “Prove it,” she said. I excused myself for a second and ran to my car to grab a Missal.
“Since you have attended Mass nearly all your life, you probably remember these prayers.” I flipped open to the beginning prayers of the Mass and proceeded to show her how Catholics hear, pray and live the gospel message every Sunday.
The first step in my new found friend’s tract stated that we are all sinners in need of God’s forgiveness. After the Greeting, the Mass continues to what is known as the Penitential Rite. I read loud the text to her while she followed reading silently.
“I confess to almighty God, and to you, my brothers and sisters, that I have sinned through my own fault. In my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do.”
I mentioned that it is here in this section that each Catholic states publicly that he or she is individually a sinner - not merely in a general sense - but specifically in thoughts, words and deeds. You can’t get much more complete than that. I continued reading,
“and I ask Blessed Mary, ever virgin, all the angels and saints, and to you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God.”
The priest reaffirms this confession of sin by praying,
“May almighty God have mercy on us, forgive us our sins, and bring us to everlasting life.”
And the whole congregation says “Amen,” that is, “I believe.” The priest continues.
“Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy,”
and finishes by saying;
"Lord show us your mercy and love. And grant us your salvation.”
I looked at her and said, “You see, we Catholics start every Mass with a public declaration of our own personal sinfulness and look to God for forgiveness.” She responded, “But Catholics don’t believe that God alone can save them. They believe Mary and the saints will save them.” I shook my head in disagreement. “No, we don’t. Remember what we had just read in the Mass.
Catholic ask Mary, the angels, the saints and the whole congregation to pray to God for mercy on their behalf - just like I would ask you to pray for me to God. Does that mean that I look to you to ‘save’ me? No, of course I don’t believe that. I’m just asking for your help. Besides the ‘Gloria’ of the Mass proves that Catholics look to God alone to save us.”
I began reading the Missal emphasizing certain words to prove my point:
“Glory to God in the highest, and peace to his people on earth. Lord God, heavenly King, almighty God and Father, we worship you, we give you thanks, and we praise you for your glory. Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father, Lord God, Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world, have mercy on us, you are seated at the right hand of the Father, receive our prayer. For you alone are the Holy One, you alone are the Lord, you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, in the glory of God the Father."
Likewise, the doxology spoken just prior to communion reads,
“Through him, with him, in him; in the unity of the Holy Spirit, all glory and honour is yours, almighty Father, for ever and ever.”
As I looked up, I could see the lady intently reading the page. She couldn’t believe that she had prayed these prayers for years and never noticed what it was saying. Yet, there it was in black and white. I continued with the third step - the acknowledgment that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and to bring us to God.
The Profession of Faith reads,
“For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate.”



In the Eucharistic Prayer 1, the priest prays:
“Remember [Lord] all of us gather here before you. You know how firmly we believe in you and dedicate ourselves to you. . . We pray to you, our living and true God, for our well-being and redemption . . . Grant us your peace in this life, save us from final damnation, and count us among those you have chosen.”
The prayer ends with an appeal to God for salvation through Jesus Christ:
“May, these and all who sleep in Christ, find in your presence light, happiness and peace. For ourselves, too, we ask some share in the fellowship of your apostles and martyrs . . . Though we are sinners, we trust in your mercy and love. Do not consider what we truly deserve, but grant us your forgiveness. Through Christ our Lord you give us all these gifts. You fill them with life and goodness; you bless them and make them holy.”
Similarly the second Eucharistic Prayer proclaims,
“Dying you [Jesus] destroyed our death, rising you restored our life. Lord Jesus, come in glory. . . Have mercy on us all; make us worthy to share eternal life with Mary, the virgin Mother of God, with the apostles and with all the saints who have done your will throughout the ages.”
FALSE: Mary is not the mother of GOD, she is the mother of Jesus, the human being!!
Likewise, Eucharistic Prayer 3 reads,
“All life, all holiness comes from you through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, by the working of the Holy Spirit . . .
Father, calling to mind the death your Son endured for our salvation, his glorious resurrection and ascension into heaven, and ready to greet him when he comes again, we offer you in thanksgiving this holy and living sacrifice. Look with favour on our Church’s offerings, and see the Victim [Christ] whose death has reconciled us to yourself . . .
[Christ] is not the Victim because Jesus is the one who died
They Killed Christ Not.
Surah 4. Women
4:154. And for their Covenant We raised over them (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai); and (on another occasion) We said: "Enter the gate with humility"; and (once again) We commanded them: "Transgress not in the matter of the Sabbath." And we took from them a solemn Covenant.
4:155. (They have incurred divine displeasure): in that they broke their Covenant; that they rejected the Signs of God; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right; that they said, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve God's Word; we need no more)";- nay, God hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy, and little it is that they believe;-
4:156. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ, but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-Being used), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. Nay, God raised him up unto Himself and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-
4:159. And, of the People of the Book, they all must believe him (Christ) before their death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them (and you) (Surah 43:61);-
4:160. For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain (foods) good and wholesome which had been lawful for them;- because they hindered many from God's Way;-
4:161. In that they took usury, though they were forbidden; and that they devoured men's substance wrongfully;- We have prepared for those among them who reject Faith a grievous punishment.
4:162. But those among them who are well-grounded in Knowledge, and the Believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: and (especially) those who establish constant prayer and practise regular charity and believe God and in the Last Day: to them shall We soon give a great reward.
4:163. We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: We sent inspiration to Abraham; Ishmael; Isaac; Jacob and the (twelve) Tribes (of Israel); to Aaron; Job; Solomon son of David; Jonah; Jesus; and to David We gave the Psalms (in the Old Covenant/Testament, in the Bible).
4:164. Of some Apostles We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses God spoke direct;-
4:165. Messengers who gave good news as well as warning, that mankind, after (the coming) of the Apostles, should have no plea against God: for God is Exalted in Power, and Wisdom.
4:166. But God beareth witness that what He hath sent unto thee He hath sent from His (Own) Knowledge, and the angels bear witness: but enough is God for a witness.
4:167. Those who reject Faith and obstruct (men) from The Way of God, have verily strayed far, far away from The Way (The Covenant).
4:168. Those who reject Faith and do wrong,- God will not forgive them nor guide them to any way
4:169. Except the way of Hell-Fire, to dwell therein for ever. And this to God is easy.
4:170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from God: believe him: it is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to God belong all things in the heavens and on earth: and God is All-knowing, All-wise.
4:171. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14); which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; is a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you:      for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).
4:173. But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: but those who are scornful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous Penalty; nor will they find, besides God, any to protect or help them.  JAH - Muad'dib.  http://jahtruth.net/kcnot.htm
May he make us an everlasting gift for you and enable us to share in the inheritance of your saints . . . “
Lastly, the fourth Eucharistic Prayer reads,
“Father, you so loved the world that in the fullness of time you sent your only Son to be our Saviour . . .
In fulfilment of your will he gave himself up to death; but by rising from the dead, he destroyed death and restored life.”
In this prayer, the congregation proclaims the mystery of faith:
“Lord, by your cross and resurrection, you have set us free. You are the Saviour of the world.”
“You see, every week Catholics proclaim that Jesus died for them,” I said to the lady who was now searching for something to say. After a brief moment of silence, she shot a response back at me.
“What about accepting Jesus Christ and their personal Lord and Saviour?” She retorted. “They may be saying all this stuff, but they don’t make a personal act of acceptance.” I explained that if Catholics don’t believe what they are praying, they ought not to be publicly proclaiming it. Since we can’t read the dispositions of other people’s hearts, we ought not to judge whether they truly believe what they are saying. Next, I pointed out - where Catholics are accepting Jesus into their hearts. Right before communion the priest holds up the host (which is now the body, blood, soul and divinity of Our Lord under the appearances of bread and wine) and prays.
“This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Happy are those who are called to his supper.”
And the congregation responds,
“Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed.”
I looked straight into the lady’s eyes and said, “It is here that all those who are prepared to receive Jesus Christ walk up to the front of the church but they don’t just believing in Christ or merely asking Jesus into their hearts.” “They don’t?” She asked.   
             “No,” I answered, “they receive that same Christ who died on the cross on Calvary into their mouth and into their stomachs - body, blood, soul and divinity - and become one with him in an unspeakable way. Now that's accepting Christ!”
The Lord Guardian of Divinity, King, Ruler and Guardian of the Universe cannot abide in human flesh, only can abide in a spirit dwelling. You cannot mix human flesh with divinity, because Father hates fleshly appetites, lust of the eyes, and lust of the flesh and PRIDE which is satanic and evil. “Evil devil”
She didn’t have a response. I’m not sure that she had ever really thought about the Mass and Christ’s real presence in the Eucharist because she appeared to be both surprised and intrigued.
I gave her my phone number and invited her to a study group I was heading in the neighbourhood which examined the Biblical foundation for Catholic doctrine.
As we departed, I couldn’t help but wonder how many other people, like my new friend, left the Church thinking that it had nothing to say about salvation. Yet the richness of the liturgy of the Mass and even more so Christ’s real substantial presence in the Eucharist so outshines our separated brethren’s “low church” prayer services that there is no comparison!

The film DUNE (not the book) which is supposedly science-fiction, and visually is portrayed as such in the film, is, in reality, a TRUE story that is unfolding now and it is about GIBRALTAR - Gebal Tariq - The Rock of "The Night-Visitant" (in Arabic).
The basic plot of the film is straight out of the pages containing the Prophecies, in the Bible Old Testament Book of the Prophet Isaiah; and also those from the New Testament Books of John and Revelation/Apocalypse Prophecies and also from parts of the Holy Koran.
Paul, the human, (inside of whom is the spirit-Being - THE Sleeper - Christ) was told (whilst on Caladan - Caledonia - Britain) that change is good for a person, it allows them to grow and without change something inside of us [all] sleeps (the soul or Being part of the human+Being) and it seldom awakens (Mark ch. 13 v 36).
 The 'Sleeper' must Awaken
"The 'Sleeper' must awaken" (YOU must be born again as your spirit-Being and wake-up to the fact that you are NOT really "only human") or you will never "SEE" (with your awakened spiritual eye-sight) the Kingdom of God, and YOU will NOT enter into it.
Satan has deceived you all into believing that you are "ONLY human", which of course; Satan being the Devil, (which is Hebrew meaning the LIAR); is a LIE, as Jesus stated clearly to Nicodemus and it is written in the Gospel of John, chapter 3 verses 3-7.
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, TRULY, TRULY, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then (later) is born from above as his spirit-Being (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who Himself is a Spirit-Being).
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-Being) - (human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things? (Read Matthew ch. 23 verses 8-12)
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that which we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?
3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.
People who believe Satan's lie, believe that they have only one life and a very short time in which to acquire as much as they possibly can, of everything, before they die; and those same people, who are in love with materialism and its variety (the spice Melange), are actually helping Satan to poison (pollute) and destroy the Earth.
Democratic nations refer constantly to the state of their economies, which again is one of Satan their master's deceptions and lies. The TRUTH is that they are actually the opposite of democracies and economies and are, in reality, total extravagances. There is absolutely nothing economic or conservative about a consumer, throw-it-away, society and the two things, conserve and consume, are a contradiction in terms and impossible to reconcile.
It is this modern-day, insanely insatiable, consumerism (of the spice Melange) that is poisoning and thereby bringing sickness and death to the Earth; its environment and YOU all.
Christ said, "YOU can NOT serve (love) God (good) and mammon (materialism)", because they are opposites. Just as Satan, the destroyer (Revelation chapter 9 verse 11), has taught his children (his followers) the way of materialism and consumerism with his market-system, which he started; originally in the now totally destroyed City of Babylon; and God, Who destroyed it, and Who teaches responsibility and TRUE conservation, are opposites.
The word Satan is Hebrew meaning The Opposer (someone who does the opposite) and, in Satan's case, he is, and does, the opposite from God. Anyone doing the opposite to God is working for Satan.
Christ has already stated, in His Bible Book of Revelation chapter 11, what He is going to do to ALL of those people who are destroying the Earth (which today means almost everyone):-
11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead", that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.








FIRST WAY IS DOING GOOD DEEDS TO THY NEIGHBOUR
We will be judged according to our good deeds or works.
Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before “I AM”; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

SECOND WAY IS NOT TO BOW YOUR KNEE TO ANYONE ACCEPT FATHER IN HEAVEN

THIRD WAY IS THAT THE CHAINS WILL BE BROKEN BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS

FORTH WAY IS THAT WE MUST ALWAYS WALK IN THE LIGHT OF THE TRUTH THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN REVEALED TO US 100%.

FIFTH WAY IS THAT WE MUST KEEP FATHER’S WORD, COMMANDMENTS, LAWS, STATUTES AND PRECEPTS

SIXTH WAY IS THAT WE MUST DRINK FROM FATHERS WELL, SAME AS CHRIST DOES!!

SEVENTH WAY IS THAT WE MUST ALWAYS CARRY OUR OWN CROSS
Isaac is a type or prophetic model of the coming Lamb of God. That is why Abraham made Isaac carry the wood for his own sacrifice, just as Yahshua was to carry His own cross. Just like we should carry our own cross on a daily basis.

FIFTH WAY IS THAT WE MUST KEEP FATHER’S WORD, COMMANDMENTS, LAWS, STATUTES AND PRECEPTS
Isaiah 28:13-17
28:13 But the Word of the "I AM" was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
The Bible, the TORAH is a book of LAW and it is written in such a way that nobody can understand it. Any books of law that are written are always coded so that a Judge, Lawyer or Barrister can clearly understand the meaning or statute or precept that is required in the given situation.
The TORAH is written in the same fashion. For the novice which is you and me, it must be “CODE PLEADED OUT” to bring a clear understanding of FATHER’S WORD, COMMANDMENTS, LAWS AND STATUTES.
All Judges, Lawyers or Barristers always CODE PLEAD OUT a situation so that they can win a case or defend a case as based on the law that they are governed by.
FATHER’S WORD, COMMANDMENTS, LAWS, STATUTES AND PRECEPTS are governed exactly the same way.
According to the Bible, Christ is the King of kings and His Government is based on the TORAH.
Therefore, we must code plead out FATHER’S WORD, COMMANDMENTS, LAWS, STATUTES AND PRECEPTS so we can LIVE and DO and BE all that our King requires.
Apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers and evangelists have NEVER “CODE PLEADED OUT” the Torah and do not understand it.
Therefore, they are blind guides that cause many too full in the ditch-hell fire. Warning, stay away from them, you do not need them.
All you need is in 1 John
2:20 But ye have an anointing from the Holy One (with the "oil" of understanding), and ye know all things.
2:27 But the anointing which ye have received from him abideth in you, and ye need NOT that any MAN teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is Truth, and is no lie, and even like it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
All scripture that is “CODE PLEADED OUT” will keep you on the straight path and lead you into TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Isaiah
28:13 But the Word of the "I AM" was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line;
This is how it works….
28:13 But the Word of the "I AM" was unto them

Law interprets laws,
 Precept interprets precepts;
 Line interprets lines,
Statute interprets statutes,
Scripture interprets scriptures.


THE 12 COMMANDMENTS (10+2) 
1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.

2. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN, or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them for I the "I AM" your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS.

3. Honour your Father in Heaven and KEEP His COMMANDMENTSLAWS; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; Agricultural Policy and Diet that He gave to YOU and your Mother, the British Nation Israel, His wife (metaphorically), at Mt. Sinai and make Him proud of YOU.

4. YOU shall NOT commit adultery, either physically, individually, or spiritually, nationally or individually but shall be FAITHFUL to God, your word and your spouse, also NOT committing adultery nationally by following the wrong examples of other nations.

5. YOU shall NOT use the Lord's name, unless you are speaking to Him, or about Him, then you will not waste His time or insult Him.

6. Love your neighbour (not physically) as much as, or more than, you love your "Self". Then you will not do wrong, or lie, to anyone - John 15 v 13.
Do NOT desire eagerly, or touch, anything that does not belong to you. It belongs to your neighbour, not you, and YOU must respect HIS property. Your neighbour is the person next to you and the person on the far side of the planet and everyone in between.

7. YOU shall NOT lie, even to your "Self".

8. Remember the Sabbath and KEEP it Holy. It is NOT wrong to do GOOD deeds on the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man. Man was not made for the Sabbath.

9. YOU shall NOT steal. Neither shall you make up your own laws to enable you to do so by deceiving people.

10. YOU shall NOT murder - kill illegally.

11. YOU shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way - spiritually not physically - John 15 v 13. IF you DO this, ALL men will KNOW that you ARE my disciples and are exercising and learning "Self" discipline - Discipleship.

12. Judge no-one, so that you will not be judged, by God, for by whatever judgement you judge another, unjustly, you condemn yourself to the same punishment. Judging is God's job exclusively, as He is always unbiased, impartial, un-corruptible and just. He has given His judgements, in His Law Books given to you at Mt. Sinai, by which 
He judges those who break His Laws. There are NO other laws on this planet that are LEGAL. God has strictly FORBIDDEN man from making up laws (Deuteronomy 4:2). God's Laws are the same for everyone. God does NOT have separate Laws - one for the rich and another one for the poor.

H.M. GOVERNMENT
+HEALTH WARNING+
Breaking The 12 (10+2)
COMMANDments
SERIOUSLY damages YOUR health
Copyright © 1995 - JAH - all rights reserved


Necromancy is praying to dead people. Hindus, Muslims, and Catholics seem to be unaware of how this practice is an abomination to Yahuah.
Rosaries are Shiva's tears, a Hindu item, used by Muslims also because India reached the Middle East by 200 BCE. Catholics received this item at "Fatima," a city named for one of Muhammad's daughters. Check the truth here: www.fossilizedcustoms.com/allah.html
If beads aren't going to work, how about praying to wood or precious metals, maybe with some candles?



"What would Christ do if He could see? What would He, who rode on a donkey, think about the luxurious car, with the ornate throne as a seat? What would He say, if He saw the portfolio of the Vatican (stock-market) shares? What would He do if He saw all the treasures of the Vatican, treasures which could be used to alleviate ignorance by improving education? What would be His reaction to the comfortable lives of the members of the Curia? If Christ suddenly appeared in the middle of St. Peter's Square and said: "Leave your riches and follow me," I wonder how many would. I'd like to know what would happen to Him if He knocked on the Vatican door saying: "You speak in my name. You invoke me. I have come to tell you that you are misinterpreting my teachings." But I know exactly what would happen. The authorities would instantly call the Roman police, in accordance with the Lateran Agreements of 1929, and accuse Him of being anti-establishment, and of disturbing the peace. He would not be judged as before, however, but sent to a mental ward and classified as a maniac impersonator of Jesus Christ.'- Monsignor Semprione
You have now been told, by a catholic Monsignor, WHY the Threshold of Hope, where Christ comes to collect the "Chosen" few, before going to be put back down onto the Mt. of Olives, is NOT the Vatican. It is Gibraltar, exactly as it is Prophesied in Holy Scripture in both The Holy Bible and The Holy Koran. - JAH.
To find out the answer to Monsignor Semprione's VERY important question about what Christ would, and does, say about The Vatican, along with CONFIRMATION from Holy Scripture and the Testimony of the Apostles, and also the answers to my opening questions, including who Darth Vader really is, please read on . . .














No comments:

Post a Comment