Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Saturday 5 October 2019

THE OUTER DARKNESS, ROGER NEWS TESTIMONY

THE OUTER DARKNESS, ROGER NEWS TESTIMONY

 Brother and sister, Christ is coming, get ready for the meeting with the Lord, this is a testimony of Brother Roger news. This testimony of the outer darkness of hell is an excerpt from the prophetic book titled out of body, hell and the afterlife, by the Doctor Roger news.

He reports that Jesus + Christ personally showed him in a prophetic experience of out of body experience. In this experience he rode through the outer darkness of hell, and he shares Jesus + Christ warning to the deviant, and reveals what was shown to him that awaits the impenitent luke warm servants that are neither cold nor warm and those who are deviating, the fate of hypocritical Christians and ministers that are failing to regret their sin is revealed.

 Beware for the wages of sin is death, God led me to visit the part of hell that is called hades, brother I want you to know that this place is just a temporary punishment that is burning with the fire until the judgment day of the great white throne, where the souls that are burning will be thrown into the lake of fire that is permanent. This is called the second death, in the bible Gehenna was literally a place of public waste, a dump where citizens of Jerusalem brought their garbage to burn them on the outskirts of the walls of Jerusalem.




Furthermore the corpses of the criminals were taken to the Gehenna and burned along with the city trash, I believe in hell you will see a lot of impenitent criminals who are burning and are tormented by fire of flames, such killer and particularly child killers and those who kill their children and practice abortion will be punished, this includes medical nurses who assist on the abominable acts of abortion and those who kill children for any other ways, I will judge them severely says
Jesus + Christ.
The damn souls

Jesus + Christ took me to hell and we walked through a huge black door. Jesus + Christ said, “Servant, listen and learn. I will take you to see a class of people who died and came here, they are called the damn, and these damn souls are in this special section of hell where we are heading. At that moment Jesus + Christ gave me Mathew 25 verse 41 as we moved in this gruesome place I began to hear the noise of currents and wave, then started hearing human voices, the voices sounded like people were crying.

 I heard people crying like I have never had heard before, we moved between on both sides of the tunnel that looked like a corridor, and alongside of this corridor there were walls of cells with chains and bars, the floors and the walls and the iron in this place seems were dirty, when we walked to the next prison cell Jesus + Christ light illuminated these cells, quickly, a soul that was a faithful servant raise his voice. It was a male voice coming from the cell, the man shouted, “Jesus + Christ get me out of here and let me go”, and I looked to see the man. I saw that he was a tall man, Caucasian, wearing a white tunic that was Darken, he was looking at Jesus + Christ and screaming. “Let me out of here let me leave”.

Jesus + Christ said to me, “this man was my employee, he was a servant of a mine while he was on earth, he was an ordained preacher and he was shepherding a church where she had 25 members, and I asked Jesus + Christ, it is really true that this man is a preacher?
 Jesus + Christ said, this man was one of my servants but he was unhappy to have a small church, he complained about the church's income because he thought that it was not enough and he got dissatisfied”.

 I went on to show him a passage my holy scripture in
 Matthew 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the Joy of thy Lord.
 Jesus + Christ said, “however, this employee of mine was not happy, so he gave up preaching sound doctrine and the truth, began to preach lies of material and terrestrial gospel to the people, when the members noticed the change of doctrine some of them have left the church but others stayed, when this servant deviated he was strongly condemned and convicted by my spirit about his false teaching and preaching that were not true”.

 “This servant knew the way, but this servant said in his heart, if I spoke to the people about things they want to hear I’ll probably have a big church, and the moment he began to preach material gospel that his church began to increase, thanks to deceiving his tongue, souls and heart became filled with lust and love of money, his heart became full of lies and he didn't preach the truth about me as humanity's only saviour, he preached in his congregations that there many ways to Jesus + Christ”.

 When he knew in his heart what I said in my word, The Gospel according to John, 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, “I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me”. Jesus + Christ said, “this servant also preached the message to several believers saying after you are saved you will always be saved and no matter what you do you cannot lose your salvation, this preacher encouraged many people to hell, because of this liberal message of giving he became rich, I came to him many times through my spirit to say to him to stop doing wrong things but he failed to listen”.

 “In fact, he took a woman and committed adultery with that married women from the church, he drank strong drinks every day and over a period of time he became alcoholic. One day he drank too much alcohol that while driving he came across another car killing the driver and himself, when he died he land here, he’s here because he failed to repent from his sinful ways”.


 However when this pastor saw Jesus + Christ, he said master, “I knew you would let him out of here, I've been good servant, Jesus + Christ answered him, Martin, you know the reason you are here, but Martin replied, I won hundreds of people for you, I told them about your love and I told them to come to church”. Jesus answered, “of course, there are a lot of people coming to church, it’s because of material gospel that you preach, they did not come to hear me, they came to hear your prosperity and material gospel, you twisted the gospel and the truth with lies, this is because you have been listening to unclean spirits and you led many people astray to hell”.

 Now the Spirit expressly states that in later times some will abandon the faith to follow deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons, influenced by the hypocrisy of liars, whose consciences are seared with a hot iron, Jesus + Christ said to the man, “if you had only heard the truth and obeyed you wouldn't be here”. this time the man shouted to Jesus + Christ, “let me out and let it get out of here”. Jesus was with tears in the eyes, “I didn't send you to this place of hell, you sent yourself to this place when you disobeyed Father God, although you knew my Holy Commandments, you have not regretted your sins”.


The angels of death
Brother, Jesus + Christ showed me the death of thee sinner, it’s terrible, I saw Martin dying in his sin, he knew the  good word “Fathers Royal law” and he squander the opportunity to repent, he died in his sin, and I saw when the soul leave his body, immediately I saw demon coming to capture his soul, I noticed that these unclean spirit that came for them were skeleton, they were dressed in black garment, and these demons of death that were skeleton were holding whip, I saw them capturing the soul of people who died in sin, these souls were captured and taken in a dark road and dark tunnel leading them to the pit of fire.

Dear friends,
Abba Father has revealed to me that we all have two hands. Each hand we have represents the Royal Law. The first hand is the one where we all must love Abba Father with all our hearts “our spirit being”.
The second hand is the one where we all must love our neighbour as thyself. Who is our neighbour; the one next door, the one on the other side of this planet and every one in between? Therefore, about 7.25 billion all up.
As our hands are joined to our body, so is Abba Fathers Royal Law joined to our spirit man and cannot be separated. If I say I love Abba Father and hate my neighbour(s) for any reason. It is not possible.
TO LOVE Abba Father and MY neighbour(s) IS THE Royal LawOF LOVE, GRACE AND MERCY to all mankind forever. AMEN
THE Royal Law is found ONLY in the TORAH…. Torah comes from the Hebrew word for "law" and refers to the first five books of the Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy—also known as the Pentateuch. The word Torah is used also to refer to the scroll of parchment on which the Pentateuch is written.
He who lives by good DEEDS is a true worshipper of Yahweh

 I mean we must find them in breach “Fathers Royal law”, for we needed legality, when you sin you break the law, and you give the devil legality, and he will start accusing you. 


“Sorry Martin, but your request is denied, you must face punishment for your sins”, having said this, Jesus + Christ said come, we have to go, as Jesus + Christ drove me away,  I saw the hands of this pastor stretch our through the bars of his cell reaching out to the Lord Jesus biting his teeth in anger and shouting profanity. I stopped walking and looked at him because I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and what I saw was shocking fire consuming the man's body.

He started screaming in terror, the fire blew out the white tunic that he was wearing, then the fire ran all over the body and melted the flesh leaving his bones, he looked like a black potato chip, the man ran around that little prison cell despite being in pain, he screamed in terror and I was very afraid and very sad.

So Jesus + Christ told me, remember what I said in the gospel of Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.




Jesus + Christ told me look and learn, this place is called outer darkness, it is full of believers, it is full of impenitent wicked and the lukewarm, misguided staging Christians who are falling here. Because they have no regrets of their evil works, that landed here when they died, these are the servants who taught my word but were disobedient, the outer darkness consist of hypocritical catholic, Christians, Jews, because my people inclined to stray from my way, they were also member of other religious organizations in this place.

 They were people of all races and religions that were in this place that is called outer darkness from hell, at that time Jesus + Christ asked me to follow him, we walk through a door, and quickly I started to hear what seems like thousands of people shouting and crying. There was smell of rotting flesh that filled the air on this place, on the ground there were little craters spitting fire protruded out of the earth, we passed by quickly and I was terrified. I held Jesus hand strongly, as soon as we reach the depth of the outer darkness, shape of dark shadows and dark figures began to present themselves before us.

 Jesus said no fear I had conquered death, hell and the grave, brother I want to tell all of you hearing me, if you hear this audio, especially you preachers, please repent of your sins, all the people of the earth please abandon your bad ways, ask Jesus + Christ in your heart you will be saved, so that you won't come to this horrible place called hell, when we enter the outer darkness I saw locked cells on a black of seven levels.
 I’ll tell you what I saw in this place, actually I saw a huge demonic angel, this angel of satan was approximately 8 feet tall, he had outstretched wings and he was holding a large black book, as the angel of satan red from this book I began to identify different types of ministers in the various cells, the human souls that were inside these cells were male and female.


The black angel also named the different levels of prison block
the dark angel said the
first level this block contains the impenitent ministers who were apostates and hypocrites apostle, the level 2 contains the luke warm ministers who were hypocritical and apostates prophets, the level 3 contains the intermittent ministers that are hypocritical and apostate evangelists, the third level also included some priests, the fourth level contains impenitent ministers and lukewarm servants who are hypocritical shepherds, the fifth level contains the luke warm ministers who were apostate and hypocritical doctors, the sixth level contain servant that Jesus + Christ called to feed the poor, they did it but their works were not in conformity with the word.

The seventh level is the lowest level that contains the impenitent lukewarm ministers, who are overseers of churches, they were hypocritical and apostate bishops, I kept hearing how the black angel called and identified ministers from different denominations of churches and religious organizations, even some that I never had heard about. This prison block with its numerous cells were crowded from top to bottom with countless souls of the dead, these souls were lukewarm and apostate ministers, I saw that these damned souls were in skeletal shapes, I could only see their bones, I saw these damned souls that were skeleton and bones behind cells that looked like prison bars.

 I was observing this horrendous place when suddenly fire began to lit the prison block and the souls of these minister that were in skeletal forms began to scream of pain and agony, as these screams rose in this prison the black angel began to laugh at these souls that he had won, which are his fruits and works.

I begged Jesus + Christ to let them out, he answered me, “on the earth I called these servants to be my ministers and my children, but they refused to serve me with whole heart, they refused to serve me with pure heart, they were hypocrites, they stole the poor, they took advantage of the sick and they stole from those who were in bondage and trapped on the Earth, they had complete disrespect for the strangers who entered the churches where they were leading and preaching”.

 I sent foreigners who were my servants to their churches, to see if they would be treated well, then I sent my holy angels many times appearing as men and women to their churches but they were also treated with disrespect, and they came back to inform me about their church activities, these are angels who inspect and monitor the 5 ministry which are part of the five finger of the right hand of God.  Jesus + Christ said the angel monitoring apostolic ministry informed me that within churches of these apostles was found racism and hate, my angel that found there is prostitution among the peoples, and that these apostle allowed this to happen.

 I also receive report from the angel who keep a watch on the ministry of the prophet, he told me that within churches of prophets there were spirits of lust, adultery and other sins that the prophets authorized in their ministry, the angel who inspect the ministry of the evangelist which includes some priests informed me that within their churches there were mobsters, impenitent of organized crime that came to pollute the church, these evangelist allowed strong alcohol drinks, they allowed racism and homosexual activity to be fulfilled before small children as well as others sins, the angel who keep a watch on the ministry of the shepherds reported to me that within churches of the pastor they allowed witchcraft activity and other hidden practices to happen in this place, affecting FATHERS children.

The angel who monitor the ministry the teachers reported to me that inside churches of these bibles teachers they were giving ears to the doctrines of demons and unclean spirit, these teachers allowed doctrines of demons instead of the truth to be taught, this kind of teaching caused corruption in the minds and hearts of peoples, one of this church had allow the use of illegal drugs. The souls that you see here right now are being tormented in the outer darkness of hell, they have been here for a long time, many years.

 They are ministers from all world over the world, they had plenty of time to regret their sinful way and evil deeds but they didn’t. I had given them a lot of time to regret but they ignored my loving grace, they were warned, they knew what would happen to them if they continued to blaspheme my Holy Spirit and live an hypocritical life. There are two kinds of people in the outer darkness, they are two types of people in this prison block that you are looking at, there are two kinds of people from different nature, the first kind are the useless servants of god
Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The second type are another group of people are the one who speak of the doctrines of my commandments, they have no union with my Holy Spirit and my Holy Word, you call the bible
Matthew 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh NOT for [him], and in an hour that he is not AWARE of,
24:51 
And shall cut him asunder, and appoint [him] his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.



I could see and hear weeping and gnashing of teeth from the level lowest of the cell where was imprisoned and trapped the apostles that had diverted many souls, I heard voices of these apostle complaining to the lord, one of them cried to the lord please let me out of here master Jesus, I am one of your good apostle, at that moment I heard a voice rising from the second level were prophets were trapped, this soul said to the lord, please let me out of here, let me get out of here, did I not prophesy in your name, at that moment voices called from the third level where evangelists were trapped, one of the evangelist said, didn’t I cast out demons in your name.

 Then a voice exclaimed out of fourth level where apostate pastors were saying did we not do miracles in your name, we applied your words and we did raise the dead, voices rose from the fifth level where apostate teachers were in pains and saying, didn’t we teach your powerful word and have we not perform miracles in your name, have we not cast out demon and heal the sick, Jesus + Christ told them, you hypocrites you really did these things but your works were for your own good.

They all shouted no my lord, these works were all done for you, then Jesus + Christ told them, even in the outer darkness of hell you are still telling lies, then voices shouted from the sixth floor from those who were called to feed the poor in weeping and gnashing of teeth, one man shouted to the lord and said, Jesus + Christ, remember me, didn’t I feed the poor, visit the sick, clothes the naked and give homeless shelter, Jesus + Christ said, surely you did all these things but you only half done the money you were supposed to provide for the poor which has been wasted on other things mostly for yourself, the man was crying in inexplicable pain and sadness.

On the seventh floor where bishops who were speaking to Jesus + Christ about the many reasons why they should not be in hell, Jesus + Christ looked to souls at the 7th level with tears dripping down his face when he said hypocrites, I gave you the highest office within my church, I gave your clear and perfect instructions, about loving and caring for my church, I asked you to be holy and blameless, but you live an unholy lifestyle of sin, you were not only responsible of your own conduct but you were also responsible for the conduct of the church that I put under your authority.

That is why you are in hell, this is the same situation for every other soul in this cell block number seven, and the number seven is the number of the perfection, you knew very well the doctrines that a bishop has to observe, at this time I tell you that your punishment for disobedience is being perfected, all the souls that are here in this prison were under your authority, they are being punished because of your lack of responsibility in regard to the authority that I entrusted to your care through my five fingers, which is the ministries of my hand right.




Jesus said, I'll let you out of here on the day of the great judgment of the white throne, when you will be condemned to go to the lake of fire, but for now you should stay and face your punishment for your works of impenitent hypocrisy and evil that keep you away from me and practice iniquity, for I know you not. Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord that will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one that do the will of my FATHER in heaven, many will tell me on that day the Lord, Lord, have we not prophesy in your name? You that practice iniquity.

Brother, when I looked to the right of this prison block, I saw a huge swarm of shadow over the ground, this swarm quickly came close to where Jesus + Christ was, when they got closer, I saw that it was thousands of little black spiders, I watched in horror as the swarm of spiders ran across towards these prison block and creeping through the bars of cells where numerous souls were locked, from the ground to the top where the bishops were.


These spiders had red teeth and red eyes, I saw how they entered the cells of these prison and began to crawl along attacking bishops biting them all over the body with their teeth, there were really many of them, so much so that they covered all the cells, I could not see the cells or the poor souls that were in them, these thousands of black spiders were covering them like a huge black blanket, these souls were screaming in pain, screams came from inside the cells of the apostles, the prophets, the teachers, the shepherds, the evangelists and the bishops who were children of disobedience.
These are the damn sons of disobedient that I called in my kingdom, but they ended up here in this place of outer darkness where they are tormented and suffering for their disobedience.



Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the Truth as unrighteousness;
1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest to them; for God hath showed [it] unto them.
1:20 For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [Him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
1:25 Who changed the Truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, Who is blessed for ever. Amen.
1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet (AIDS).
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a mind void of Judgement, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31 Without Understanding, Covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Jesus + Christ said look out, these spiders that you see are
demonic spirits that were appointed by the prince of hell to go to earth and seduce the ministers, these demonic spiders have the power to make men and women sexually seduced, they are deceiving and sexual spirits known as filthy spirits, they are part of the blame for damnation of those ministers you see in these cells and prisons, these preachers got involved in all kinds of fornication, adultery or homosexuality, masturbation, lust, pornography and all forms of sodomy and sexuality of Gomorrah that have gained control over their sexual appetite.




They wouldn't be here if only they had not given ears to deceiving spirits and demonic spirit that appear as spiders, all these demons are unclean spirits, for there are of different shapes and forms of various sizes and height, the HOLY SPIRIT expressly says that in recent times some bet on faith by listening to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons. GOD the FATHER resists the proud but gives grace to the humble therefore submit to GOD resisted the devil and he will flee from you, approach God and he will approach of you, purify sinful hands and purify your hearts.

Jesus + Christ said, tell drug users that if they are not sorry I will judge them, they must repent and be baptized in water in the name of the Father of the Son and the Holy Spirit, if they repent I'll forgive them and will have mercy on them, if they don't regret their sins, I will severely judge and punish them, I will throw them into hell and in the lake of fire where the fire is burning for eternity, that’s the second death, then Jesus + Christ gave me many severe warning for his people and humanity, especially all the unjust people.

Jesus + Christ told me, tell those who are sexually and physically abusing young children to repent, tell the judges the fair and the unfair lawyers to repent, tell the unjust doctors to regret, tell the cops the fair and unfair to regret their sin, tell those who terrify the earth with destruction to repent, tell all those who sell buy and use illegal drugs to repent, tell all those who know my commandments and my holy word and to repent.



Traffic Offences by Muad'Dib Interview September 2012
Written and compiled by Matt Browne
If you have not harmed anyone you have not done an offence. PERIOD.
You know it is just a way of stealing money. At one time they use to hang highwaymen.
But now they give them a uniform and an official vehicle (or put them in Parlament) 
Year, the ones who stop you on the side of the road and say that you are going over the speed limit by 5 miles an hour what they say is the speed limit when you have harmed no one.
They are doing that to steal more money. That’s make them a thief, a highwaymen and they use to hang them, like Dick Turpin.

Now “THEY” = Abbreviation for - The Hierarchy Enslaving You. http://www.jahtruth.net/theylive.htm
Now “THEY” give them a uniform and an official vehicle, you know a highly tuned car so they can catch anybody.
“THEY” are thieves. And I hope some police, decent people are listening to this and realize that next time that you set out to do that you are a thief. And stop yourself from doing it.



She swore “Elizabeth Mountbatten, also known by the aliases Elizabeth Windsor and Elizabeth the Second” at her “coronation” to maintain the “Laws of God” "to faithfully serve God and the people for the rest of her life". The police are not public servants, the public pay their wages and this is a lie that we have been all taught.
They are not public servants, they serve the crown, and they serve her: Ok, well, they the police swear allegiants to her, like the Armed Forces do, and are also bound by her coronation oath to uphold and to maintain the “Laws of God” to the uttermost power of her realm; and so are the JUDGES.  AND NONE OF THEM DO IT.
“THEY” are all traitors; everyone last of THEM;
So if there are policeman listening to this; I am not against you; alright, I am against you are doing.
You have to stop it. You have not to steal people’s money under false pretences with this fraudulent legislation because you are going to meet your maker one day and you are going to have to explain to HIM-why you were a thief.
Because the COMMANDment’s, the TEN COMMANDMENTS http://www.jahtruth.net/comand.htm
 “YOU shall NOT steal. Neither shall you make up your own laws to enable you to do so by deceiving people.”
So, if there are any policeman listening to this; think long and hard what you are doing. What you have been deceived and BRAINED WASHED into believing and DOING. It is theft.
And when   “THEY” say that we will confiscate your car, is another word for theft, what they mean is that they will steal because they have NO RIGHT to confiscate your car.
If it is your lawful property that you have purchased; they have NO RIGHT to take it away from you.
It is another WORD for theft.


The TRUE Israel People have, on their "Coat-of-Arms", a Lion and a Unicorn which is shown as a white horse "rampant" with one horn. The amber Lion "rampant" on the left-side is the emblem of the two-tribed "House of Judah" and the Unicorn or white Wild-Ox "rampant" on the right-side is the emblem of the ten-tribed "House of Israel", collectively making the 12-tribed "Kingdom of Israel".

The word British is Hebrew. It means "the People of the Covenant" or in other words "the People Israel", whose written Constitution; under that Covenant, that they have rejected to their own loss; is written in the Bible (Israel's Book) that they still swear on to tell the Truth, but whose Constitution, under which there are no poor people, is then foolishly rejected by almost everyone, in favour of inferior and unjust, man-made laws and economics which cause poverty and therefore also crime brought about by deprivation and desperation.

The Israelite tribe of Joseph (of the coat of many Colours/Coats-of-Arms) to whom Jacob/Israel gave his new name Israel and his Unicorn-Emblem (Deuteronomy 33:16-17) and the "Coat of Many Colours (many Coats-of-Arms*)", is, in fact, divided into two:- Ephraim and Manasseh.

Deuteronomy 33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of UNICORNS: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh. http://jahtruth.net/heraldry.htm

* To see the "Colours" from which Joseph's coat was made, please read my Booklet called "Gibraltar - British or Spanish? The TRUE Historical FACTS will surprise you"  http://jahtruth.net/gibfg.htm

Joseph had two sons, called Ephraim and Manasseh, whose descendants, today, are the English and English-Americans respectively and they are the TRUE Israel, because Jacob/Israel gave them alone the name Israel, and the sole Right to use the name Israel
(Genesis 48:16):-  http://jahtruth.net/horse.htm

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my father’s Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. Note well that Jacob/Israel did not give his name Israel to Judah/Jew-dah or any of his other sons.

Abraham, Joseph's great-grandad, was told by God that, "in Isaac shall your seed be called" (Genesis 21 v 12) - Isaac's sons - Saac's sons - Saxons. The British-English and the English-Americans are Engel-o'-Saxons or Anglo-Saxons. God's Word is ever TRUE.

The Unicorn-white horse (Engel) represents the horse upon which God's Witnesses (Rev./Apoc. 1 v 5) (Isaiah 43 v 12; Rev./Apoc. 11:3) ride, as in Revelation/Apocalypse 19 v 11. In England there are white horses that have been carved into hillsides, etc.


The Unicorn in Scriptural Code-language:-

HORN is the code-word for kingdom.

UNICORN symbolizes a Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.
On the Coat-of-Arms, the belt surrounding the shield; with which the people were to gird up their loins with great strength; has written on it, "Honi soit qui mal y pense".

"Honi soit qui mal y pense" is Old French and it is one of God's rules concerning His advice and Divine-Justice and means "Evil be to him who thinks it".

Under it, in French, is written "Dieu et Mon Droit" - "God and My Right" - the Birth-Right of Israel (the British and related-nations), given to Ephraim - the Engel-ish.

The Unicorn (or Wild-ox - the Engel) has the Crown of Israel around its neck so that it is not possible to remove it. The crown is chained to the words "Mon Droit", which means "My Right" and refers to the Birthright given to Ephraim, which, like the crown to which it and the Unicorn (Engel) is chained, can never be removed from Ephraim - the Engel-ish.

The Lion "rampant" represents the "House of Judah" wearing a crown that can and will be removed, when Shiloh (from Ephraim) takes His Rightful* British Throne (Genesis 49:10, 22-24), soon, from the "House of Windsor", which is, like Elizabeth 2, descended from the "House of Judah" and the royal-line of David:-

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

* Ezekiel 21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Judah/Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Judah/Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn (1), overturn (2), overturn (3), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4) I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Genesis 49 v 10)].

1. From Judah/Pharez in Jerusalem to Judah/Zarah (of the "Red Hand" - Genesis 38:28-30) at Tara, County Royal Meath, Ireland, constituting the abasing of the high ones (Pharez) and the exalting of the low ones (Zarah).
2. From Tara to Scotland and Fergus the Great.
3. From Scotland to England, with Edward "Longshanks".

4. The fourth overturn began on 25/12/50 when Ian Hamilton and friends kindly removed the Stone of Destiny from Westminster Abbey and took it from David, who was from both the Judah line of David (Gen. 49:10) and also was called prince David, who had become king Edward the 8th and outlived his stand-in - George the 6th, fulfilling, exactly, Christ's own prophecy to his Apostle John in his Revelation to John:-

22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the communities. I am the root (source) and the successor of David (Ezekiel 21:27), [and] the bright and Morning Star.

The Silver Lion standing firmly on all four feet - Supreme on top of the king's crowned-helmet and wearing a crown higher than all the others, symbolizes Christ the Rightful King of Israel, who on the Second-Coming, as Prophesied by God, will use a new body from the tribe of Ephraim - the Engel-ish.

The helmet itself with the king's crown on it and Christ standing upon the top of it, to guide the wearer's thoughts, symbolizes the "Helmet of Salvation" referred to in Paul's letter to the ….
Ephesians 6:17 "And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (John 1:14):"

The shield which is surrounded by the belt, shows, in the bottom left-hand quarter, the Harp of David who was king of Israel and whose harp has been adopted by Ireland, the inhabitants of which are a mixture of Danites and Judah/Zarahites of the Red hand (Gen. 38:28, 30) that is superimposed on the "Star of David", which is superimposed on the "Cross of Sacrifice", on the Northern Ireland flag. The Irish people have been wrongfully divided by their "blind" priests with their Organised, Ritualised Religions even though they are both descended from Jacob's sons and are therefore both Israelite nations and brothers and both claim allegiance to Christ.

The shield also shows, in the top right-hand quarter, the Red lion "rampant" of Scotland, which country is named after Scota their mother, who was a princess from Judah/Zarah of the Red hand. The Scots are descended from the same stock as the Northern Irish people of Judah/Zarah, who migrated from Ireland to Scotland.

The lion emblem, as already explained, is the emblem of Judah, who had twin sons called Pharez, and, Zarah of the Red hand. Therefore it is only logical that the lion emblem, when used by Judah/Zarah of the Red hand, should also be Red in colour.

The shield shows, in the top left-hand and bottom right-hand quarters, six lions "couchant" symbolizing England; Wales* and all the young lions of the British Commonwealth.

* Wales also adopted the Harp of David as an emblem and their national musical-instrument. Another "Sign" of the British-Hebrew/Israelite ancestry and heritage is the fact that, as in Hebrew, Berit or Brit means "Covenant" in the Welsh language. All Bible references quoted are from my newly completed "King of kings' Bible".
At this event Queen Elizabeth II said to Charles...
 "This dragon gives you your power, your throne, and your authority"




















No comments:

Post a Comment