Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Fallen Angels beneath the Atlantic and Indian Ocean

The revelation of the sub marine kingdom and Fallen Angels beneath the Atlantic and Indian Ocean
By Brother Isaac Mayele.


I am here to talk about the spirit world where Jesus + Christ took me, there are 2 kingdoms ruling the, there is the kingdom of GOD and the kingdom of satan, thanks to the revelation of Jesus + Christ the world of satan was revealed to, and I saw unclean spirit at work, they are tireless and extremely busy for time is gone and this is the final phase war.

Jesus + Christ showed me how the spirit world was actively working and fighting for the souls of men, it was at 3 am when I was sleeping that Jesus + Christ visited me, and he told me, "servant, I must show you the spirit world of satan”. Quickly Jesus + Christ showed me beneath the ocean where the kingdom and the world of satan was. Firstly Jesus + Christ took me to the spirit world that is under the Indian Ocean. Jesus + Christ said, “I am taking you to the world of satan where they are busy at work to destroy humanity, when we arrive beneath the Indian Ocean”.

 I began to see water spirit at work, and they were busy working in Lucifer manufacturing and production industry of the water world, brother I saw mermaid, diva and goddess beneath the ocean, these beautiful ladies of waters had fish tail. I saw them in a huge vestibule, I never saw this kind of facility in our world, for it is was extremely huge and voluminous, when we enter this enormous facility in the mysterious world of satan beneath the ocean, I saw a lot of women having fish tails working in this production factory.

 I asked Jesus + Christ who were these women working in this industry beneath the water, Jesus + Christ told me, servant, observe them careful, when I looked again I saw that these lady of the sea had snake tail and fish tail, I was observing these water spirit when I noticed that one of them was holding a magic stick. I was watching her when suddenly she noticed my presence, as soon as this oceanic mermaids saw me she was in dismay and furious, she was aggravated by my presence and she began to shout to me with anger, she asked her colleague the diva of Indian ocean, who authorise this man to come in here, the she turned to me and asked me, who authorise you to be here, you are infringing, you broke in this place illegally you have no right to be, you are trespassing.

Is a covenant legally binding?
Legally, a properly recorded covenant (technically, a "restrictive deed covenant") is binding and enforceable. Even when covenants are not part of the contract and are instead signed among neighbour’s (such as a mutual compact), they are binding and may be litigated if breached.

 You are not supposed to see our secret you should not be here, this is our production industry where we are designing our items, accessories and product to be put in circulation on the surface of the earth but you are not supposed to be here, who brought you here, it was clear that this mermaid who was furious and shouting at me could not see Jesus + Christ that was by my side, at that moment I took authority in the name of Jesus + Christ and I rebuke this water spirit, as a result she was cast away.

 Jesus + Christ told me, fear not I am with you, I am showing you this unknown and mysterious submarine world so that you may know, for beside the terrestrial world where you live, there are also submarine worlds of the devil beneath the sea and ocean, and you will tell the world what his agents are designing in this water world for I will show your step by step how they are working, when I look carefully the people working in this factory I saw that these great ladies of the sea and water spirit were designing chain, necklace, ring and Jewry of all kinds.

When this mermaid saw me watching them they were furious and they started to come against me, quickly, I used the name Jesus + Christ against them. Jesus + Christ came and told me, fear not I am with you, brother and sister, when waters spirit were designing chain, necklace and ring, very quickly I saw that these accessories were shifting to scorpion, snakes and spiders. I said; “Jesus + Christ why are these ring turning to scorpion and these necklace to snakes”.

 Jesus + Christ said, “these items and accessories that people wear are, they are not what people think, these chains, necklace and ring are snake, spiders and scorpion, these items are designed by mermaids to scatter on the surface of the earth. And people in the surface world are using those including Fathers Kingdom children. Jesus + Christ said the church must be vigilant and always praying, for there is an unknown world beneath the Indian Ocean producing items and accessories that are demonic”.





Beloved, we were in this mysterious world of mermaid under the Indian Ocean, when Jesus + Christ said, these mermaids, goddess and queens of the Indian Ocean are fallen angels. They were previously children of light and former resident of heaven, Jesus + Christ say these water spirit that have fallen from heaven were angels of light. they joined Lucifer in his rebellion and were cast out of heaven, these heretic angels have left their habitation and responsibility in heaven, these artist angels and artful servant of god are nowadays in charge of beauty, cosmetic and hygiene product in the oceanic dimension, for in the heavenly world these celestial beings were working in artistic, creative and luxury of heaven.

These fallen work in the department of aesthetics in the heavenly world, aesthetic is a branch of philosophy that deals with the nature of art, beauty and taste, the creation or appreciation of beauty, these heavenly children of god work to maintain the beauty of heaven and keep it luxurious, when they fell from heaven they built a new world beneath the ocean, none the less, they kept working in the field of aesthetic and beauty.

 They  are responsible for cosmetic, beauty and make up product that women are using in the surface world saw these goddess, mermaid and queen of the ocean working on cosmetic, hygienic and beauty product such as lotion, soap, powder, lipstick, they were producing all sot of items.

Jesus + Christ said: “my people need to be careful for these waters spirit has place marks and sign in clothes that people wear on the surface, my people must pray for when they bring these clothes and accessories design beneath the Indian ocean. This is paralysing spiritual strength of my children bringing about sinful life; there is manipulation and spiritual destruction affecting GODS people when they are using these items”.

“In fact, the ring, the necklace and chain design by the lady of the sea give the enemy legality, these product paralyse prayer life, stop Fathers Kingdom children from reading bible and lead them to a sinful life. Jesus + Christ said, my people are unable to pray, read the bible and serve me because of these satanic power in these accessories that is making them heavy, they are bewitch and kept in distraction, as a result they have entered a sinful life”.




Jesus + Christ said, “when the insurrection happen in the heavenly world, the devil has managed to recruit angels of different department, for in the celestial world, there are angel that look after vegetation, they are angels that work in the production industry and they are angels working in various sector. Some of these angels of light had joined the devil in his revolution. Thus the production and manufacturing industries of the submarine world of Indian ocean is controlled by former resident of the heavenly world, that were part of production industry in the heavenly word”.

Brother the spirit world is busy, while Fathers people are resting, relaxing and in distraction, when Father made man in his image and likeness, and placed everything under him, the devil was angry and bother by the love and esteem that Father has placed on his image. the anger of the dragon that was cast out of heaven stem from the fact that Fathers love for humanity while he is rejected.

Jesus + Christ said “water spirit are a class of demons that are strategic for the devil in this end time, these queen and ladies of the sea and mermaid are crucial in the end time strategy of Lucifer of paralysing the body of christ, these oceanic ladies of the sea are fierce and they are working hard in their industrial complex of the Indian ocean”.

 Jesus + Christ said; “these ladies of the sea, have enter the many churches on the surface of the earth, for they are sent with mission of getting Fathers Kingdom people far from the presence of Jesus + Christ. they are working to get god children in distraction, these ladies are working to get the mind and eyes of Fathers Kingdom people focussed on the things of the earth, they work to get the church to be materialistic, thus they are bringing fashion and trend in the church, after visiting the production facility where cosmetic and beauty product were design”.

I saw the throne of satan, he was surrounded by mermaids that he deploying sending to the earth and the church with mission of destruction. I saw these water spirits coming to church in the likeness of brothers and sisters, they were sent with instruction of destroying men and women having the stars “souls” from Fathers Kingdom people attending churches.

 I saw the devil sitting on his throne and saying to these oceanic ladies, I am sending you in mission and assignment; if you succeed I have great prize and great reward for all of you. Jesus + Christ said my children should not rest they should always pray and they must fight, the strategy of the devil is to win the whole world and souls of men that will join him in the lake of fire, the devil is making sure that no one enter the glory where he was banished from.

 I saw the devil sitting on his throne and ordering mermaids and ladies of the sea to join churches on the earth and cause destruction, this was a meeting of forces of darkness, a meeting on the strategy of destruction of the world, destruction of the people and destruction of the church, among the class of demon attending the throne of satan I saw that they were a band of demon that cause earth quake and tremor.

 I saw another category of demon that cause volcanic eruption, and demons that caused flood, in this meeting of destruction there were also demons that cause wars and unrest. So that a great number of people would die and go to hell. Jesus + Christ told me that many victims of earthquake, volcanic eruption and wars don’t go to heaven they go to hell for they had no time to confess.

In this meeting, the prince of this world came up with a strategy of distracting of the church and humanity through worldly entertainment and fashion life style that keep the people in sleep and distraction, for while we are sleeping the enemy does not sleep, he is multiplying meeting and strategy to keep Fathers Kingdom children in distraction through his program of mass hypnosis, after witnessing demon getting orders from the throne of satan.




 Jesus + Christ took me to the Atlantic ocean, where I saw a sheet of paper, a report of a meeting that took place in the Atlantic kingdom, when I began to read the main point of this report I came to understand that this was a list of resolution taken in a strategic meeting of evil power I saw decision that was taken against local churches, among the main point outlined in this report, I read a resolution to dry out love among the brother in the church, I read about the resolution to cause division, conflict and misunderstanding among the brethren in the church.

 I also saw the resolution to cause brother and sisters to fight for position in the church, I read the resolution to promote racial hate and discrimination in the church and class separation so that the church will lack unity, and there was also resolution to cause gossip, backstabbing and defamation among the brethren. Jesus + Christ told me this is the plan of the devil and he is scattering demons all over the world to fight and bring down the church, in this report there was also a resolution to instigate war.

 Jesus + Christ told me war is a strategy of satan to supply his kingdom with blood, you will tell people to pray in this period of the end of the year for the angels of death will be release in great number to reap souls of the innocent. Tell my people to be in my presence in prayer, for there will be demons that will be release against family to cause division, conflict, divorce; they will end prayer life in the church, in this divine encounter Jesus + Christ kept talking about vigilance and prayer. for the devil is crawling around like a lion but you must resist him, prayer is the key in the life of the church, prayer is the weapon, prayer must be the priority of Fathers Kingdom children, after we have left the Atlantic ocean.


Jesus + Christ showed me a 6 feet tall dark angel in crossroad, round about and public place, Jesus + Christ said he is the angel of death, he is here to reap human souls and people will die in accident, the church has to pray, this spirit of death can cause traffic accident, sickness and epidemic, including natural catastrophe. Jesus + Christ said the devil has asked this angel of death to cause fatal incident such as traffic accident, even pandemic and epidemic is the activity of this demon.

Jesus + Christ kept saying tell my children to be prudent every day and prayerful every day, Jesus + Christ said, among the end time strategy of the devil is the destruction of children, they are nowadays coming under attack, children are going to hell because of poppy and animated cartoon, which is initiating children, these are movies and animation of initiation, these programs are initiating children in witchcraft.

 Fathers Kingdom children must be vigilant and we must pray for our children when we send children to school and outing, the devil can come against our children in school and attack therefore we must always pray, on the other hand cartoon characters that children watch at home are demon leading children to hell, we must teach Fathers Kingdom children his word and how to pray.  we must show them Christian material, brother, Jesus + Christ is against sin for sin is an open door, whenever we sin demon stand to accuse us, Jesus + Christ showed me politician giving people t-shirt for their campaign, later they went on to sacrifice these people thanks to his t-shirt.

I remember when Jesus + Christ was taking me to heaven, we were passing the second heaven, Jesus + Christ then said to me, when the devil rebelled himself in the heavenly world he was cast out to the earth, but many of his angel landed in the second heaven, some of them landed in the ocean, the sea and desert, they came from different department and the try to duplicate the organisation of heaven, the devil just copies everything that he had left in heaven, but the original is from Fathers Kingdom.

The devil is just a copycat. Jesus + Christ said often when my children cast out devils they clap their hand, this does not work. I said Jesus + Christ, what should we do. “He said, behold look at the devil, he is coming, when I look I was stunned for I saw the devil coming, straight away Jesus + Christ said to me, servant, point your fingers towards him and rebuke him, immediately I pointed my finger toward the devil, I said in the name of Jesus + Christ”. 

Straight away I saw the devil being projected on the ground like a sheet of paper, I was stunned, Jesus + Christ said, “you should beat clap your hand when you praise Father in His Kingdom not when you cast out devils. Use your finger when you cast him out, for there is power in my children which is release when they use my name. Jesus + Christ then began to talk to me about people that are demons; they are unclean spirits that are born on this earth in human flesh”.

 In fact Jesus + Christ showed me a brother in the name of Kap, we were friends, and I knew him very well. Jesus + Christ said, “There is no point trying to win his souls, for he is not a human being but a demon in flesh”. when I heard this I cried for him because I love that brother, the devil is sending many of his demons that are born on this earth with various missions of destruction. These people are the cause of suffering, destruction and pain on the earth, these demons are in great institution, great corporation, they are superstar and celebrity, these people will not repent, still Jesus + Christ is looking for people to repent but many are not ready they prefer to continue in their sin.




No comments:

Post a Comment