Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Friday 18 October 2019

A divine experience of the 62 years old, Annie

A divine experience of the 62 years old, Annie
Welcome FATHERS KINGDOM children

I am an intercessor in our local church and I work in woman ministries Jesus + Christ gave me the message of grace for my nation and bordering country, I am not a prophet but Jesus + Christ speak to me in audible voice all the time when he want, when our bishop was alive.

Jesus + Christ came to me and gave me a message for him, and said that our church belongs to him, and that without sound doctrine and worship the church was dead. Jesus + Christ warn that the church was drifting away from apostolic and sound doctrine, he ask me to tell the pastor to return to sound doctrine and biblical gospel.


 Quickly I went to try and see the pastor and I deliver to him the message, the latter said he would let me deliver the warning of Jesus + Christ to the congregation as his people are no longer living in his standard, but the bishop failed to do so, after his death Jesus + Christ gave me a second message for the city of Bethel Ministry which is our church.
 I was sleeping when I heard the voice of Jesus + Christ saying, the foundation is wrong, it is not right, go tell pastor Moses that he should return the old foundation for I am not there. I tried to talk to the pastor but I was never able to meet him, I mean I was not allowed, but I did what I was supposed to do, our church has deviated from sound doctrine, then Jesus + Christ sent me to preach to gospel all over the nation and in the bordering countries.

On that day Jesus + Christ ask me to get a sheet of paper and he began to list a long number of villages and little city all over the country where I was to deliver the message he gave me, brother, this experience was not in a dream, I was neither dead nor asleep having a dream or vision, in fact, on that day I was sleeping on my bed, all over sudden I heard someone telling me, Annie, wake up, actually, I felt like there were human hand that were pushing my body in order to wake me up.

 When I woke I could not see Jesus + Christ himself, however his presence was there and he spoke to me in audible voice, when Jesus + Christ woke me up, he told me, Annie, I don’t want to give you this message in dream or revelation for you will not understand and no one will explain this message to you, I wanted you to be awake, I wanted your intelligence to be active so that you can get the message very clearly.

 I remember when Jesus + Christ woke me up, I was still laying on my bed in my room, suddenly I saw that my bed room was illuminated by an intense light, and I got scare, for I never encounter this kind of light before, out of fear I close my eye and cover myself with my blanket, however this great light was penetrating the cover and flashes of light was reaching my eyes though it was covered.

 I was inside in the cover when I felt two hands pulling me up out of the cover, I could not see Jesus + Christ, who made me sit on the bed like a child, I mean these hand made me sit precisely the way mother get their baby to seat when they are teaching them to seat by themselves. quickly I felt that Jesus + Christ was holding me on the hip. I wonder why, Jesus + Christ said, I am doing this because I don’t want you to run away when you see what I will show you.

 Jesus + Christ asked me, what are you seeing, quickly I saw that the wall of my bed room had turned to a huge screen, I did not see Jesus + Christ but I could hear his audible voice very clearly, when the wall of my bed room turn to a screen. I began to watch a scene of a mountainous region, in fact, I saw two hills separated by a road, when I looked at the hill on my left side, I saw a group of people that were dressed in black, I could not see their hand and their feet that were covered and they were dressed in hoody clothes.

 When I looked at the hill on my right hand side I saw a group of people that were dressed in white and they had crown on their head, I was stunned by this brightness of their garment, for I never saw this kind of white colour on the earth. Jesus + Christ said the group of people you see that are dressed in black are giant spirits of hell, they are the accusing spirit, whenever my children fail to separate from the world, and when you are keeping property of the enemy, when death come, your deeds will follow you, and accusation will rise from demons against you in the afterlife.

This is the call for separation from the world and the things of the world, for whoever love the world the love of the FATHER is not in him, Jesus + Christ said, the people that are dressed in resplendent white on the right side are my angels that lead the overcomer to the place of rest the paradise, FATHERS KINGDOM.  Jesus + Christ said, the message that I am giving you is in the book of revelation, I am coming soon and my rewards with me, the sub point of this message is the journey between life and death.

 Jesus + Christ said, I will show you the road of the dead, for whenever a man dies on the earth, he is going to walk alone in this road of the deceased soul, that is leading to his eternal designation, which is either to The abode of the dead or the place of rest, when a decease soul is walking in the road of the dead and does not encounter the accusation of the giant spirit, he will surely enter the place of, for he has nothing that belong to the enemy, he has live a life of separation and exclusion from the world, and my angel will take him to the paradise FATHERS KINGDOM.

Brother, I was observing the way of the dead between the two hills, when suddenly I saw our national gospel singer sister Mary.  It was made known to me that she had led many souls to FATHERS KINGDOM with her song. She saved many souls with her song, when she was walking in the road of the dead I saw the bright angel of God who surrounding her in order to receive her. Quickly I saw the angels of God and the singer Mary singing a popular song of worship of the singer brother Alan.

 They were singing and dancing moving towards the place of rest, they were dancing precisely the way we dance this song in our country, all of a sudden, I saw giant spirit the accuser rushing down the hill to the road of the dead, where the angels and sister Mary were singing. They stood before the angel and they said, this woman is not yours for she belongs to us, they began to accuse the gospel singer, at that moment I saw giant spirit coming up with artificial hair, they came with eye lash, they also came with artificial nails, this all thing was like in a court of law, these demon accuse sister Mary of using these accessories during her life on the earth.
 They told Gods angels, this singer used our property on the earth she failed to separate from our items, brother, I saw these giant spirit projecting the life of Sister Mary on screen, and they began to accuse her. They said to the angels of God, this servant had dark skin when she was faithful to God, but when she began to do our bidding she
bleach her skin in order to correct God who gave her dark skin. She wanted light skin therefor she went on to correct God, the demon highlighted the hole in this sister ear for earring and they said, she would not be able to return the flesh she has removed in order to use earing.
 Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope.

Do not let your adorning be external, the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewellery, or the clothing you wear, but this lady has been trying to correct God, then I observed the giant spirit coming up with lady pants that the gospel singer was wearing on the earth, and they began to accuse her of breaking the law according to what is written in.
 Deuteronomy 22;5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

When I watch the screen I saw ladies wearing miniskirt that exposed their body, they wore short, these skirt and pants were tight, the demon of hell said to Gods angels, this is the fashion trend this singer was using, and this demon read the passage of the scripture from
1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with braided or plaited hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, finally these uncleans spirit asked the angel of the Lord. Do you still think she is yours, we don’t have any problem with you, we gave you one scripture after the other to prove that she has been using our property, she failed to separate from the trend and fashion that belong to us.

The angels could not protest for the bible was condemning sister Mary, the angels handed the soul of this gospel singer to the giant spirit of hell, at that moment the Lord said to me, my children are doing this because of the body member I gave them, if I remove hair from their heads they will struggle to use artificial hair, they will struggle to use eyelash if I remove their natural eye lash, they will struggle to use artificial nail if I remove the natural nails in their fingers, Jesus + Christ said, if any of my daughter want to enter the rest of the paradise of FATHERS KINGDOM, she must keep my word.

 She must pay attention to my word, otherwise she will face accusation from unclean spirit, anyone using the property of the enemy will face accusing spirit in the afterlife, when the gospel singer went to the abode of the dead, I saw another scene on the screen, in fact I saw a man walking in this way of the dead, he was a pastor, and he was receive by the angel, as they were walking to this road of the dead I saw giant spirit landing before them, they told the angel of the Lord, this soul belong to us, they pointed the tattoo and incision on his body, they told the angel these tattoo and incision belong to us, then they read GODS word in

 Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the "I AM".

The angel of hell took this pastor to the place of torment, then I saw another deceased soul walking the way of the dead, this was a lady who was an intercessor, and she was receive by the angel of God, however the giant demon began to accuse her and claim her soul, they brought these clothes that belong to this intercessor.

They told the angels of God, this lady is supposed to be yours, but she went to visit the place of a native doctor, on that day when she consulted the native doctor she wore this particular clothes, that we have here in our disposition as the evidence, for whenever God people attend native doctor and mystic we keep the evidence, we keep the clothes they were wearing on that day as evidence of violation of GODS law, we even have the date this sister visited the mystic, these demon went to read
Leviticus 19:30 Ye shall keep My Sabbaths, and reverence My Sanctuary: I [am] the "I AM".
19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the "I AM" your God.

Jesus + Christ said to me, tell my daughters this is the end time, this is night time, they must be faithful to their assembly, they must stop changing churches for many are the churches that does not belong to me, they are many satanic pastors initiating their members, I am the giver of grace, I give my people grace and ability so that it might serve the local church, many are rebelling against their pastors.

Jesus + Christ show me a bulb with a wire, and said, the bulb is the believer but the wire is the preacher, the bulb that is the believer receive electric energy from the wire, whenever people leave the church they are disconnected from the wire and they are cut off and they are empty. When people leave the church they go out empty, they joined false preacher who are in agreement with demons, they can prophecy it will come to pass, these prediction of false prophets come to pass but they are not mine, many are following prophecy and they are joining false prophets, they are being initiated.
THE VOLTAGE AND ELECTRICITY OF THE BELIEVER



https://jediknightsquad.blogspot.com/2019/08/nikola-tesla-
and-john-smith-everything.html

Jesus + Christ said tell my children to remain in their assembly, tell them to walk in sanctification, then they can ask me whatever they want, I will reveal to them mystery about their problems, if they can seek me I will talk to them directly they would hear my voice, but many are wondering

Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that guide you, and submit your "selves": for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that [is] unprofitable for you.

Do not follow people rebelling against their pastor there is a curse on them, then a new scene appeared in the screen where I saw people stoning a thief.  Jesus + Christ said, this thief will not reach the place of rest because his action is apparent, but there are people that are thief’s in terms of measure and accounting , they are dishonest , they are salesmans that want to make more profit as a result they steal from the customer with unjust balances.

Leviticus 19:36 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I [am] the "I AM" your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.
19:37 Therefore shall ye observe all My Statutes, and all My Judgments, and do them: I [am] the "I AM".
Leviticus 25:25 If thy brother be waxen poor, and hath sold away [some] of his possession, and if any of his kin come to redeem it, then shall he redeem that which his brother sold.
25:26 And if the man have none to redeem it, and himself be able to redeem it;
25:27 Then let him count the years of the sale thereof, and restore the overplus unto the man to whom he sold it; that he may return unto his possession.

Jesus + Christ was talking Bank Lambert, then a scene appear on the screen, I saw a man that was beaten because of witchcraft, he has killed many people. Jesus + Christ said, yes he is a witch and he has killed people and he is going to the abode of the dead, but there are also witches that I want to show you for they killed people, these are people that are killing babies through abortion and contraception, they are witches, you don’t know the number of innocent children they have killed, I told humanity in genesis to multiply themselves, but not to kill by abortion and contraception,

In genesis 28:6 When Onan had sex with Tamar, he withdrew before his orgasm and "spilled his seed on the ground", since any child born would not legally be considered his heir.

 But I killed Onam, likewise many men are ejaculating outside their wives, Jesus + Christ said go tell my people I am not happy about men ejaculating and spilling their seed away from their wife body, and I am not happy about abortion and contraceptive method including condom, this is a crime. Jesus + Christ said, let me show you how they abort, I saw on the screen many babies with a lot of blood in their mouth, Jesus + Christ said the blood that you see is the blood that come out of the mother when mother abort the baby, then I saw another baby having medication in his mouth, this happens in abortion when the mother take medication to abort.

 Jesus + Christ then show me baby holding pill, depot and contraception  and He said whether the baby is killed from abortion or killed through contraception we are dealing with the same situation, those who kill through abortion are not different from those who killed through contraception they are both murderers.

Jesus + Christ said aborted babies are not different from baby that are victim of contraception, they are all human beings, Jesus + Christ said the mathematic of children is in my hand, that is why I am angry against those who are aborting and using contraception. If it was in the hand of the doctor there will not be barren women for the doctor would have taken baby from one wound and transferred them to another.

Jesus + Christ said, when man and woman are married I know in advance the number of the babies they would have, whether it is five or ten, you will tell Christian couple, if I have planned for them to have 5 or 10 children they must let my will be done, they must deliver the children that I have planned for them, they should not use contraceptive to stop or control the birth, they must have normal sex without contraceptive and condom.

For I have planned in advance the number of children they are supposed to have, if they go on resorting to contraception in order to stop a child that was to be born, this is a crime, these children dying as a result of contraceptive and condoms are not different from aborted children because they were in my plan, I am the one in control of birth, however if my children don’t want to have more babies they should pray and asked meme will hear their prayer and I will stop the formation of the baby and the pregnancy, they should not use contraceptive and men must not ejaculate away from their wife like Onan, and they must not resort to contraceptive in order to stop the pregnancy.

Jesus + Christ told me, warn these ladies that those who abort will die in the process, this is the punishment I have decree, I will personally punish them, and warn woman that use contraceptive that they will suffer cancer, this will be my punishment, then a new scene was projected on the screen, and I saw a deceased woman walking in the way of the dead, she was receive by the angels of God, she was a deacon, but the giant spirit began to accuse the deacon and they told the angel that she is a murder, they said to Gods angels we have to take her away because of abortion, in fact the woman died as a result of abortion, the baby she aborted was taken to heaven, but she ended up to the abode of the dead, the following day the lady that walk in the road of death also had the issue of abortion and she was taken to the place of torment.

In the year 2014 Jesus + Christ sent me to a village where I brought his message against abortion and contraception, but the people were opposed to this message of Jesus + Christ, the local church pastor that had receive me was scared for my security, he told me that the people of the village will assault me if I continue to preach against abortion and contraception again, for they were already offended.
The pastor was afraid and he hired security officer to accompany me in the work of evangelism, I took my megaphone and began to deliver the message to the resident of this little village, when I had left the city many ladies who went on to abort despite the warning of Jesus + Christ died.

 it was Jesus + Christ punishment that I announced in that village, there were so many dead that the villagers looked for me, but I was not there, when I returned to this village I warned them again against abortion and contraception, I was watching this screen when the content changed I saw abandon children in the street, they have become bandits, Jesus + Christ said these children you see don’t have mothers, it’s when their fathers had divorce their mother that their problems began, and these father remarried to other women, most of these step mother refuse to accept and love these children, many of these children are destroyed because of abusive treatment they have receive in the house of their parents, they become bandits, then Jesus + Christ warned that ladies would lose their virginity would be attached to men who took away their virginity, for there will be blood covenant this is the cause of fornication.

Jesus + Christ then began to talk to me about matrimonial bed, He said women who often refuse their husband in bed are not entering the kingdom of heaven, when you often refuse your man in bed, since he will not be able to bear this for long, he will go out to sleep with another women, many woman are sending their husband out to commit fornication, for they will not enter the kingdom of God, Jesus + Christ said men are fragile for they are made of dust, but woman are not made from dust, they are made from men’s bone and men’s flesh, thus they are stronger than men.

 the role of women is sustain their family and to seek my face in order to save their family, but many of my servant are falling because of their wives character. Jesus + Christ said when I made man and woman in the garden they were naked, but they are woman today that are ashamed and embarrassed to be naked with before their man, I want man and woman to be comfortable even when they are naked in their bed room, there are many woman who like being in clothes even in their bed, woman should not be covered when they are with their husband in bed, a woman should learn to build his house, she must be in agreement her husband in bed, she must manage her house.

Jesus + Christ said, I will punish men and woman who dispossess the orphan and these men would die and their children will become orphan, I saw this happening in our City of Bukavu. I remember a man of God who was a member of the army, and he was also an "army chaplain", he was poisoned in the city. I said Jesus + Christ why did you let your servant die yet it is written that they will take poison and it would not harm them, Jesus + Christ said to me, Annie, you have to shut up, you don’t know what you are talking about, he had stolen the money and goods of the orphan and widow and has failed to confess, I was quiet when I heard this.

 then Jesus + Christ said to me, do you remember my servant the gospel singer who died because of poison, in truth the poison could not killed him, he was poisoned many times, but he asked me for rest, that is why I allowed him to die, had he not asked me to die, I would not have allowed him to die, he is now in the place of rest. Jesus + Christ showed me a group of singers that was used by the government in order to poison this singer, and there was blood in their hands. I saw on the screen people carry heavy barrel of beer the Lord said these people are not passing because of beer!!

Habakkuk 2:15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to [him], and makest [him] drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

Isaiah 5:11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, [that] they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, [till] wine inflame them!
5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the "I AM", neither consider the operation of His hands.

Jesus + Christ said tell lady whoever want to change let her change, those who refuse to change let them not die, this is the way of the dead those, who are not actively seeking eternal life will not pass the road of the dead successfully.










"Before the Beginning" (of human life on earth).

Thousands of Earth years ago, far away in THIS galaxy, on the Morning Star (Rev. 2 v 28), the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King, Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86), put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Revelations 12 v 7-9).

The Morning Star (Venus) is inhabited by immortal "Beings of Light" (Spirit/Energy) whose civilisation, based on "pure" love, is zillions of years old.

Lucifer, now known here on Earth as Satan (the opposer) the Devil (the liar/slanderer) from which the word D/ evil is derived; because of his selfish and arrogant nature, wanted to over-throw the Lord and to take His place, so that he could rule and inflict his own selfish opinion and evil desires on the heavens. He encouraged and misled many of the other inhabitants of the Morning Star, who people on Earth know by the name Angel, to join him and he then started a war against God (Rev. 12 v 7 & Isaiah 14 v 13-14).

















No comments:

Post a Comment