Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Friday 11 January 2019

HOLY Bible and the HOLY Quran

HOLY Bible and the HOLY Quran Verses about Knowing “Allah”
The Bible and the Koran is NOT a book of religion; it has nothing to do with organised religions. Organised religions have turned Fathers word, the Bible and the Koran into useless rites, customs, creed, doctrines and dogma.




The Bible and the Koran is all about building the broken relationship between “Allah” and mankind.
Father God “Allah” uses His Son Jesus Christ to bring about Fellowship and a relationship once again so we can Know Father God “Allah” personally in a real (reality) and truthful knowledge of the Fathers love.
If you wish to go down the road of rites, customs, creed, doctrines and dogma you will totally miss the whole purpose of what Father “Allah” wants to do in your life.
Organised religions can teach rites, customs, creed, doctrines and dogma but they cannot take the place of knowing “Allah”. Only Father God “Allah” has the right to a personal relationship with you.

Satan is a master of deception and lies. He will try to take the place of Father God “Allah” and pretend to love you and offer you many pleasures and desires of the heart.
Satan loves to use organised religions to mislead and misguide all of us away from Knowing Fathers love.
Like I said before, Only Father God “Allah” has the right to a personal relationship with you.
 NO ONE ON THIS PLANET HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE HIS PLACE.
Rites, customs, creed, doctrines and dogma is all to do with a believe system.
Conclusion, in regards to The Bible and the Koran, It is simply a road map on how to get home to heaven by knowing The Fathers love. Fellowship + relationship = Knowing “Allah”

https://jediknightsquad.blogspot.com/2019/01/holy-bible-and-holy-quran.html     free book to download.

Philippians 3:10
That I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

Jeremiah 9:23-24
Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”


Romans 12:1-3
 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your spiritual duty.
12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of God.
12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

1 John 4:6-11
 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the Spirit of Truth, and the spirit of error.
4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love (NOT emotion).
4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only incarnated Son into the world, that we might Live through him.
4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son [to be] the atonement for our sins.
4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

John 17:3
And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

John 17:1-26
When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge (KNOWING) of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God (by knowing HIM which is and will be) profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,


James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Obedience is an act of your will, and has nothing to do with how you feel emotionally.
                Submission is an attitude, how you think, feel and behave.  Anybody can submit when a whip is being used to subdue, control and manipulate.  But if it is being used for the wrong reason or motive, the victim will become seditious, and will try to undermine and rebel against authority.  We can submit with a pure heart and good motives or one that is not.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
 You know God because His Word is living and active inside your heart which is based on a relationship not based on a believe system.

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Why? Because His Word is living and active

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,

Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. Relationship, not based on a believe system.

Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me. Who have a pure heart.

John 1:1
1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
1:4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.
 The life He is talking about is having a loving relationship with His Father.

Isaiah 55:
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 31:33-34
But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbour and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord, for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

1 John 4:6
We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

John 5:30
“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.
1 John 1:6-7
If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.    Fellowship = relationship

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Psalm 46:
Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

Job 22:21
“Agree with God, and be at peace; thereby good will come to you.

Psalm 119:11
I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Psalm 119:10
With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments!  
       Fellowship + relationship = Knowing God

2 Timothy 4:1-5
I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
Presence of God and of Christ Jesus = Fellowship + relationship = Knowing God

Ephesians 3:1-21
For this reason I, Paul, a prisoner for Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles— assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace that was given to me for you, how the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly. When you read this, you can perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.    Now been revealed, a knowing, a relationship

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
Submission and obedience is an attitude, how you think, feel and behave.
 
Ecclesiastes 7:20
Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.

Proverbs 3:6
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Psalm 119:18
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.

Psalm 119:9
With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed [thereto] according to Thy Word.

1 Timothy 2:3-4
This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Saviour, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Colossians 1:9
And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,

John 9:31
We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does his will, God listens to him.

Psalm 119:103
How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

2 Timothy 3:17
That the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

John 7:1-53
After this Jesus went about in Galilee. He would not go about in Judea, because the Jews were seeking to kill him. Now the Jews' Feast of Booths was at hand. So his brothers said to him, “Leave here and go to Judea, that your disciples also may see the works you are doing. For no one works in secret if he seeks to be known openly. If you do these things, show yourself to the world.” For not even his brothers believed in him.

Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Jeremiah
He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well. Is not this to know me? declares the Lord.

Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 49:8
Thus says the Lord: “In a time of favour I have answered you; in a day of salvation I have helped you; I will keep you and give you as a covenant to the people, to establish the land, to apportion the desolate heritages,

Deuteronomy 6:5
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.


In regards to the Bible, It is simply a road map on how to get home to heaven.
1.             The Bible is a book of law and is written in such a way that only those who have been enlightened can possible understand it.
2.             The Bible is a book of science, based on fact, not theory. I.e. The law of Gravity.
3.             The Bible is a book of History, based on fact, not theory. I.e. all about His-story.
4.             The Bible is a book of prophetic prophesies, based on fact, never proven wrong. I.e. 99.9% completed, only 0.01% not completed.
5.             The Bible is a book of maths, based on fact, never proven wrong. I.e. full of hidden numbers and figures which proves Father is the designer, the creator of all things both physical matter and spiritual matter. I.e. the planets, the earth and the heavens.
6.             The Bible is NOT a book of religion; it has nothing to do with organised religions. Organised religions have turned Fathers word, the Bible into useless rites, customs, creed, doctrines and dogma.
7.             The Bible is NOT a book for the dead but for the living. That is why the world can never understand the Bible and those who believe in it. I.e. The crazy church, it is for the weak and the lowly, humbly in spirit. How true is that? Those who are strong have no use for Father God. Another lie from the pit of hell. I could go on forever but I think you got the point.

ALL THE 12 LAWS BELOW PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT FATHER GOD IS THE DESIGNER, THE CREATOR of all things both physical matter and spiritual matter. And all that matters is that we get it right in the first place. For now is the time and the hour to wake up.

Psalm 119


119:1 ALEPH. Blessed [are] the undefiled in The Way, who walk in The Law of the "I AM".
119:2 Blessed [are] they that keep His testimonies, [and that] seek Him with the WHOLE heart.
119:3 They also do no inequity: they walk in His Ways.
119:4 Thou hast commanded [us] to keep Thy precepts diligently.
119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep Thy Statutes!
119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all Thy Commandments.
119:7 I will praise Thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:8 I will keep Thy Statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
119:9 BETH. With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed [thereto] according to Thy Word.


http://jahtruth.net/koran.htm

WRITTEN BY MATTHEW BROWNE, UNDER INSTRUCTION BY FATHER IN HEAVEN
GLENFIELD, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA ON A PRISON PLANET CALLED EARTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment