Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Thursday 2 April 2020

George Lucas thinks that "Starwars"

George Lucas quite naturally believes that he wrote "Starwars", when, in reality, he was told telepathically what to write in the original first three Episodes (4-6), by the very "Force" to which the films refer, and was "forced" to make only episodes 4-6, first, as a very important step in the preparation of mankind for the long-awaited TRUTH, about the real reasons for human life on Earth ("what on earth am I doing here?"), the meaning of life and its purpose, contained in

 "The Way home or face The Fire", from which episodes 1-3 should have been made, as I did my best, frequently, to tell him.


Unfortunately George Lucas has exercised his "Free-will"; ignored me and made Episode 1 - "The Phantom Menace"; with arrogant actors who publicly ridicule the real message and the real fans, which undermines the original theme and Divine Message; contradicts it and is mere fiction (lies), telepathically fed to him by the Dark-side force (Satan), to try to confuse everyone and undo the good (God's) message contained in the earlier three films (Episodes 4-6). This is Satan's standard-practice and very predictable. He has done it with the Old Testament; New Testament and Koran and the three major religions who claim to be based on them.
Not understanding that he was being told telepathically, Lucas thinks that "Starwars" came from his imagination, which is a perfectly normal human reaction that many people have had over the centuries.

 Rudyard Kipling thought that he wrote "IF";

 Oscar Wilde thought that he wrote "The Picture of Dorian Gray";

Joe Darion thought he wrote the words to "The Impossible Dream";

Steven Spielberg thinks he wrote "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and the list is endless.








If you were the extra-terrestrial Ruler and 'King of the Universe'; Who had sent information CRITICAL to the survival of human+Beings, over thousands of Earth years, in exact and minute detail, and the relatively primitive inhabitants of Planet Earth had turned parts of it into nonsensical, ritualistic religious "rites and ceremonies" so that no-one read and studied the actual information with an open-mind and without applying incorrect preconceived ideas to it anymore; how would you reach those people who deserved to SURVIVE?


The film DUNE (not the book) which is supposedly science-fiction, and visually is portrayed as such in the film, is, in reality, a TRUE story that is unfolding now and it is about GIBRALTAR - Gebal Tariq - The Rock of "The Night-Visitant" (in Arabic). . .
Dune is a 1984 American epic science fiction film written and directed by David Lynch and based on the 1965 Frank Herbert novel of the same name.

DARTH VADER
by JAH
Who is DARTH VADER in REALITY?
(Yes Earth's REALITY)
What does JEDI mean? Could YOU complete "The Training"?
Where, on THIS planet, is ENDOR?
It IS on planet Earth.
"What would Christ do if He could see? What would He, who rode on a donkey, think about the luxurious car, with the ornate throne as a seat? What would He say, if He saw the portfolio of the Vatican (stock-market) shares? What would He do if He saw all the treasures of the Vatican, treasures which could be used to alleviate ignorance by improving education? What would be His reaction to the comfortable lives of the members of the Curia? If Christ suddenly appeared in the middle of St. Peter's Square and said: "Leave your riches and follow me," I wonder how many would. I'd like to know what would happen to Him if He knocked on the Vatican door saying: "You speak in my name. You invoke me. I have come to tell you that you are misinterpreting my teachings." But I know exactly what would happen. The authorities would instantly call the Roman police, in accordance with the Lateran Agreements of 1929, and accuse Him of being anti-establishment, and of disturbing the peace. He would not be judged as before, however, but sent to a mental ward and classified as a maniac impersonator of Jesus Christ.'- Monsignor Semprione

The Silent Flute was written in the theme of a Martial-Arts movie, but in reality it contains many of the teachings of The Holy Scriptures. It symbolically shows some of the various trials we encounter as we travel along the path towards Enlightenment, (i.e. the meaning of life on Earth and its purpose) and how to defend ourselves from the attacks that the Evil-one throws at us to take us off the path...
The movie begins with a karate competition, which symbolizes all of the various religions and cult organisations, fighting amongst themselves, to try to prove who is right and wrong, and who should have the right to go and confront Zetan, the guardian of The Book of Enlightenment. Cord, a seeker of The Truth, comes to the competition and defeats all of the other competitors but is disqualified because he didn't follow the 'rules' that they had made-up, and doesn't belong to any group (religion). They choose to send Morthon (Dead-one), a representative of one of the religions instead, so Cord storms out vowing to find and defeat Zetan and see what is in The Book.
Circle of Iron is a 1978 martial arts fantasy film co-written by Bruce Lee, who intended to star in the film himself, but died before production. The film is also known as The Silent Flute.





Scully: "Mulder, it's me.  I found a key, THE KEY … to every question that has ever been asked.  It's a puzzle but the pieces are there for us to put together, and I know that they can save YOU (reading this) if you can just hold on."
UFOs: "The Way home or face The Fire"
& "The King of kings' Bible".
"Biogenesis" is the twenty-second episode and the sixth season finale of the science fiction television series The X-Files. The episode first aired in the United States and Canada on May 16, 1999, on the Fox Network, and aired in the United Kingdom and Ireland on July 25, 1999, on Sky1.
After an ancient artefact is unearthed, the search for its meaning takes a heavy toll on Mulder's mental health.
It was written by executive producers Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz, and directed by Rob Bowman. "Biogenesis" earned a Nielsen household rating of 9.4, being watched by 15.86 million people in its initial broadcast.

The film "They Live", by John Carpenter (1988), demonstrates both the fight on Earth, between the servants of God and the servants of Satan and his mammon-materialism, who are finally discovered, revealed and defeated, and also that things on this planet are seldom as they seem to be, due to Satan’s lies that he has used to deceive the whole world and give people truth-blindness.

THEY = Abbreviation for - The Hierarchy Enslaving You.
From They Live!
...our impulses are being redirected. We are living in an artificially induced state of consciousness that resembles sleep… ...the movement was begun eight months ago by a small group of scientists who discovered, quite by accident, these signals being sent through television... ...the poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent. They have created a repressive society and we are their unwitting accomplices... ...their intention to rule rests with the annihilation of consciousness. We have been lulled into a trance. They have made us indifferent, to ourselves, to others, we are focused only on our own gain. We ha... ...please understand, they are safe as long as they are not discovered. That is their primary method of survival. Keep us asleep, keep us selfish, keep us sedated... ...they are dismantling the sleeping middle class. More and more people are becoming poor. We are their cattle. We are being bred for slavery. The revolution... ...we cannot break their signal, our transmitter is not powerful enough. The signal must be shut off at the source. We have...

A DIVINE ENCOUNTER IN HEAVEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IRTicIuAIw





Matthew 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
10:27 What I tell you in darkness, [that] speak ye in Light: and what ye hear in the ear, [that] preach ye upon the housetops.
10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.
In the beginning we see that the people who serve God are poor and oppressed by the servants of Satan and his mammon - materialism, where those who believe in righteousness are oppressed, robbed and kept poor by those who are willing to sell their souls to the Devil for material goods, wealth, elitism and power, that they can never keep, and one day soon will have to pay for, with their lives.

Starman (film)
Starman is a 1984 American science fiction romance film directed by John Carpenter that tells the story of a humanoid alien (Jeff Bridges) who has come to Earth in response to the invitation found on the gold phonograph record installed on the Voyager 2 space probe.
Answering a NASA message intended for aliens, a space being tries to contact mankind, but an American missile grounds his ship. Scrambling, the so-called Starman (Jeff Bridges) inhabits the body of a late Wisconsinite and kidnaps the dead man's widow, Jenny Hayden (Karen Allen). Determined to reunite with a vessel from his home planet at a predetermined site, Starman and Jenny travel to Arizona. Pursued by military officials trying to kill him, Starman forges a lasting bond with Jenny.







An intriguing interview with Nikola Tesla and John Smith in which he said: Everything is the Light. In one of its rays is the fate of nations, each nation has its ray in that great light source, which we see as the Sun. And remember: no one man, that existed, did not die.... Read More:
JOURNALIST: Mr. Tesla, do you hear that music?
The next day, Cord is guided to 'The Word' by the sound of a Flute that 'The Word' plays. 'The Word' passes Cord a piece of fruit, which represents the fruit from the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and shows Cord how to separate the good half from the bad.


 The Flute that 'The Word' plays represents the good voice in our head (our telepathic connection with God) that shows us right from wrong and guides us in the right direction in life (The Comforter or The Holy Spirit - John 14:26*).


TESLA: I hear it all the time. My spiritual ear is as big as the sky we see above us. My natural ear I increased by the radar. According to the Theory of Relativity, two parallel lines will meet in infinity. By that Einstein's curved will straighten. Once created, the sound lasts forever. For a man it can vanish, but continues to exist in the silence that is man's greatest power. No, I have nothing against Mr. Einstein. He is a kind person and has done many good things, some of which will become part of the music. I will write to him and try to explain that the ether exists, and that its particles are what keep the Universe in harmony, and the life in eternity.
Surah 112. The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of "I AM", Purity of Faith

JOURNALIST: Is it thus your ability to allow fails of electricity of one million volts trough your body?
THE VOLTAGE AND ELECTRICITY OF THE BELIEVER
THE BRIGHTNESS AND LUMINOSITY OF THE BELIEVER

TESLA: Imagine a gardener who is attacked by herbs. This would indeed be crazy. Man’s body and brain are made from large amount energy; in me there is the majority of electricity. The energy that is different in everyone is what makes the human “I” or “soul”. For other creatures to their essence, “soul” of the plant is the “soul” of minerals and animals. Brain function and death is manifested in light.

JOURNALIST: You said that I am, like every being, the Light. This flatter me, but I confess, I do not quite understand.
TESLA: Why would you need to understand, Mr. Smith? Suffice it to believe it. Everything is light.
 In one its ray is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in what great light source we see as the sun. And remember: no one who was there did not die. They transformed into the light, and as such exist still. The secret lies in the fact that the light particles restore their original state.
JOURNALIST: This is the resurrection!
Christ said, "I am not from this world.":-
John 8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.





The most important words in the entire Bible are spoken by Jesus to Nicodemus, which, unless YOU understand them and do it makes it impossible to understand and do any of the teachings.
What did Christ mean when he said that he is NOT FROM THIS WORLD and that unless YOU are born again from above, of spirit, you will neither SEE nor enter The Kingdom of God, Whom we are clearly informed is also a Spirit? The body that Christ (the spirit-Being) used, which was called Jesus and was born on this planet, obviously was from this world. So what did he mean?
Jesus explained what he meant, quite clearly, to Nicodemus and it is written in the Gospel of John chapter 3.
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except (unless) a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being" and the Ruler of the entire Universe).
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell from where it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things? (Matthew chapter 23:8-10).
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?


People who believe Satan's lie, believe that they have only one life and a very short time in which to acquire as much as they possibly can, of everything, before they die; and those same people, who are in love with materialism and its variety (the spice Melange), are actually helping Satan to poison (pollute) and destroy the Earth.
Democratic nations refer constantly to the state of their economies, which again is one of Satan their master's deceptions and lies. The TRUTH is that they are actually the opposite of democracies and economies and are, in reality, total extravagances. There is absolutely nothing economic or conservative about a consumer, throw-it-away, society and the two things, conserve and consume, are a contradiction in terms and impossible to reconcile.


TESLA: I prefer to call it: return to a previous energy. Christ and several others knew the secret. I am searching how to preserve human energy. It is forms of Light, sometimes straight like heavenly light. I have not looked for it for my own sake, but for the good of all. I believe that my discoveries make people's lives easier and more bearable, and channel them to spirituality and morality.

JOURNALIST: Do you think that time can be abolished?

TESLA: Not quite, because the first feature of the energy is that it transforms. It is in perpetual transformation, as clouds of Taoists. But it is possible to leverage the fact that a man preserves consciousness after the earthly life. In every corner of the universe exist energy of life; one of them is immortality, whose origin is outside of man, waiting for him. The universe is spiritual; we are only half that way. The Universe is more moral than us, because we do not know his nature and how to harmonize our lives with it. I 

Below, this is what Matthew Browne wrote and compiled from Heavenly Father, Christ and the Holy Spirit.

The Ant and the Grasshopper
Introduction The Ant and the Grasshopper
CHAPTER 1 MODERN VERSION
CHAPTER 2 The Good Samaritan
CHAPTER 3 THE DIFFERENT EFFECTS OF NATURE AND GRACE.
CHAPTER 4 The Parable of the Prodigal Son
CHAPTER 5 Common Market
CHAPTER 6 "The Queen of Heaven"





The
Divine
Romance
A TRIBUTE TO CATHERINE JENNIFER BROWNE
Copyright © 1998-All Rights reserved
Written By Matthew Browne
SYDNEY 2167
NSW Australia
This is the prophetic word that was read out at Catherine’s funeral.

Rev. 19:7-9 (KJV) 
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, these are the true sayings of God.

This is what the bride said unto the Lamb (bridegroom).

“I want to come and run into your presence, to look into your eyes and see truth, I want to hear your heart beat, I want to feel the warmth of your love. Come, whisper in my ear, my love and tell me your heart’s desire. Tell me how much you love me. Come relax under the apple tree and tell me your heart’s desire and feel the breeze of the Spirit. Come, hold me my Lover with your mighty hand and wrap your hands around me and let me feel the strength of your power, for you are mighty to save. Come, release the bonds so I can laugh and sing in your presence. Let me dance with all my might before the King.
Invite me, My King, into thy chamber where you are. Let me sing a sweet love song to you; let me worship you with all the strength I have. Come, my Lover and touch my heart with your mighty hand and anoint thy servant with oil of gladness and with the oil of joy.
I love you my King and I want to be with you always. Fill me My King to over flowing with living waters of life and joy everlasting. Come, my King and bless your servant today. For I am your loving bride and I delight in you.

To My Beautiful Bride,

Come, I invite you into the Kings Chamber
Come, My Beloved, look at me, for I AM the KING
Come and look in My Eyes for you shall find love and truth
Come, sit at my feet and feel My love
Come, smell My Fragrance and see My Beauty, for I AM your KING.
For what I have, is yours to give.
Come; receive from My kingdom all the love, joy and peace I have.
For I Am yours and you are mine.
Come, My Sweetheart, lay on My Bosom and hear my heart beat.
Do you not hear the cry of My heart, for it says, GET READY FOR
I AM COMING QUICKLY
My beloved, pick up your gown and sow on the gold and silver
Put on those crowns I have for you and be the bride I have called you to be. For I have much for you.
Hear My Voice and Go Forth and be My Minister, to Minister life and truth.
For there are Many Who Want To Hear, Go Forth and love them as I have loved you. Awaken their hearts and bring salvation for they are in need.
Go now My Son and speak truth in love for that is what I have called you to do.
For I Am the King and I delight in you.

Ps. I have loved from the beginning, before you knew me I knew you, for I am the King. I had my eyes on you from the beginning and I set you apart for my glory. For you are my bride. Have I not been in my Father’s house preparing a place for you!
 For I have built a castle on the mountain tops and even today I show you the spender and glory of my Kingdom. Everything I set before your eyes is yours if you love me. Come reign with Me in my Kingdom and be the bride I have called you to be. For I am your king.






2006AA-----2006 years completed 40th Jubilees x 50 to Noah dies, beginning of a new age with Abraham.
It is Fathers "I AM" desire that we are to follow and live by the religion of Abraham and do and believe all he did for he was "true in faith".
By believing only God, Abraham began to reverse his fall from heaven and then from Eden and started his journey home. He is also regarded as the example to all of his children to follow in order to begin their own journey towards salvation. Abraham proved his faith in God by being willing to sacrifice the thing that he valued the most in the world, which was his 'miracle' son that God gave him when Abraham was a hundred years old. Because Abraham proved that he was willing to go through with it, he was stopped at the last moment and told that it was a test. The forfeit was then not taken and Abraham didn't have to sacrifice his son. Abraham had to pass this test to prove that he was trustworthy and would never doubt or go against God's Will, no matter what the apparent cost to himself or others was.
2006AD------------completion of 120 jubilees, beginning of a new age with the KING of kings.
120 x 50 = 6000 years exactly expires from 3996 after Adam to 31/12/2005 is 6000 years expired. NOW WE HAVE THE KING OF kings to contend with.




NOTHING BETTER THAN DINKI-DI THAN A TRUE BLUER LIKE, JESUS.
Verse 1:
God crafted a land by the palm of HIS hand,
And HE placed it in the southern seas,
With kangaroos and cockatoos and lots of old gum trees,
He painted the deserts red,
And the forests HE painted green,
With a warm gold sun for everyone,
In the spaces in between.
Chorus:
Oh, but, nothing’s better more dinky-di
Than a true blue-bluer like JESUS.
Nothing’s better more dinky-di
Than a true blue-bluer like LORD.
He’s sweeter than the sugar-cane;
Stronger than a big roo.
He is God’s SON and He’s number one,
And He died for you and me,
Oh, nothing’s better more dinky-di,
Than a true blue-bluer like LORD.






No comments:

Post a Comment