Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Thursday 12 July 2018

Let God Paint your Canvas

Let God
 Paint Your
Canvas

Copywrite@1997 All Rights Reserved
Written by Matthew Browne
Sydney
Australia

We spend so much time living life, yet not enough time thinking about what are we doing alive. Ponder over the purpose of life, our existence, which is responsible for our creation and what happens when we leave. If you don't want to think about where you came from, at least think about where you are going to go when it's all over.

Pictures are made to be put in an Art Gallery.
For when you go into an Art Gallery, you go to see the picture, not the frame. It’s the picture that has the ability to tell the stories. For when you examine the picture you must be able to see it clearly. It must be up high on the wall, where all can see. You don’t hide it under a bush or put it under a mattress, or bury it like a talent under the ground. It must be exposed, or it can never tell a story. Like the eagles in the painting, they were creating to abide high up, under the shadow of thee All-Mighty. To make their nest upon the solid rock, as close as possible to the SON (sun).
Therefore, you are created for greatness and to live on the word and to abide in the presence of the SON (sun) for ever. Amen to that.

I am an artist and I paint many pictures, I also like to collect oil paintings which I hang on the walls in my house. Five years ago I bought an oil painting which I loved. I decided to give it to a friend unframed. For whatever reason she never got it framed and in the process it got a big crease down the middle.

I said to her; “if you are not going to use it I would like it back”. At that time she put it under her son’s mattress to press it and tries to get the crease out. It was my birthday the next day so I took the oil painting to my neighbour who is a Christian and a good friend. My friend Steve is a master craftsman and owns a business called “Art for Life”.
I said to Steve. “Can you please fix this crease and also frame it”. He said “I can fix it Matthew, in all the years that I have been framing oil paintings I have been unable to find someone good enough who can work for me and know what to do in regards to framing. It takes a special talent and skill by observing the colour of the picture and matching it to a frame”.

Anyway, Steve framed it for me and gave it to me for my birthday. Two weeks later I went to work with him on Saturday and he showed me thousands of oil paintings. One really jumped out at me. One of the Lord Jesus Christ carrying the cross through the narrow streets, just before He is about to die. This picture has 17 hidden messages which you could miss if you did not look hard enough.

 My friend Steve said “I put the painting at the front of my shop and also put a sign next to it stating” – “see if you can find all the hidden messages”. One man came in and said he would like to buy it. Steve asked, “did you notice any of the hidden messages that are in it’?
He said “What hidden messages”! Steve showed him Jesus carrying the cross and revealed all the rest to him. When the man realized what was revealed, he freaked out, was not interested and left in a hurry.

The word of Father (I AM) came unto me and in a still voice.  “Matthew, you know your friend Steve who fixed your oil painting for you, which has three eagles on it. Well, they the eagles represent those who claim to follow me. Who are of the Jewish faith, the Christian faith and the Moslem faith! Sura 2:62-87 - I have given them all many talents, gifts and callings, to bring glory to my NAME. But because of fear, insecurity and what people might think who they are, most of them have hidden their talents (gold, silver, time and energy) under the mattress where no-one can see.


Just because your friend thought that the crease had ruined the oil painting and could not afford to frame it, had not realized that if she went to thee Master Craftsman, He would have straighten out the flaw by the might of his power and also would have framed it at no expense to whom had asked for it.











Pictures are made to be put in an Art Gallery.
For when you go into an Art Gallery, you go to see the picture, not the frame. It’s the picture that has the ability to tell the stories. For when you examine the picture you must be able to see it clearly. It must be up high on the wall, where all can see. You don’t hide it under a bush or put it under a mattress, or bury it like a talent under the ground. It must be exposed, or it can never tell a story. Like the eagles in the painting, they were creating to abide high up, under the shadow of thee All-Mighty. To make their nest upon the solid rock, as close as possible to the Son (sun).   The Gospel According to Thomas Chapter 15:18
Therefore, you are created for greatness and to live on
 (feed from and drink from) the word and to abide in the presence of the abiding SON (sun) for ever. Amen to that.

Understand this, saith the Lord God Almighty,I AM THE MASTER CRAFTSMAN, I am the frame maker, and I also paint pictures of myself in your life. If you cannot afford the frame or fix the flaws in the picture, I can.
Notice the frame, it has flaws, cracks, dents and bangs.


It is dusty and fading. Do not worry about the frame because you cannot change it, even if you have a face lift, or you feel you are cracking up, or feel like a truck has run over you.
For the frame represents your human body and I am painting pictures of myself in you. If you need a face lift, I can fix it. Mankind cannot fix it because it is a spiritual problem and he lacks skills to deal with it. Because of this spiritual vacuum and only a man of substance can fill the gaps in.  This man has to have divine qualities and have human qualities; otherwise He cannot meet the conditions required.
This Man is my SON, the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am painting a picture of the new man (inner man) known as your spirit being.
In all the pictures I paint I leave hidden messages to those who are willing to see.
The Gospel According to Thomas Chapter 1:1-3, 1:13
Those who are unwilling will go away blind and full in the gutter. He that has eyes let him see what my Spirit is DOING. For I will reveal Divine TRUTHS to you when you seek with all your HEART. For I the Father (I AM) has revealed this to you”.

As I was saying, Father has given me the ability to paint many pictures. All my paintings are of a divine nature and are therefore originals. All my paintings are done with invisible ink; you cannot see it with the natural eye, but only with a spiritual eye. The paint I use comes from the seven coloured rainbow, which represents the Holy Spirit. Please close your natural eyes and open your spiritual eyes now. For I am going to paint a picture for you called….



THE GOLDEN RAINBOW
I looked, and Behold I saw thunder and lighting and smoke around the throne of “I AM’.
There were many colours that have the appearance of the rainbow. The rainbow surrounds the throne of “I AM’. At that moment I saw the rainbow touch the ground.
Father (I AM) opened my eyes and said unto me. “There is a POT of GOLD at the end of the rainbow. Grab a spade and start to dig and dig and dig till I strike GOLD. My servant, I want to present a divine TRUTH to you. For the ground which the rainbow touched is my WORD as written in the Torah.  The rainbow is the Holy Spirit and when He touches the ground of my WORD (The Torah) that is where you must read and he will give you a divine revelation.
As you dig and dig and dig you will strike the POT of GOLD you have been looking for all your life. The Gospel According to Thomas Chapter4:9 ,7:5 , 8:7, 13:6,7
 You see my servant,
 “I AM” THE POT OF GOLD AND WHEN YOU DISCOVER ME AND MY SON you will also receive LIFE, TRUTH AND RICHES which are beyond your natural understanding. If you search for Me with all your heart, I will reveal myself to you and have fellowship with you, for that is the REASON why I came.
FOR I AM YOUR KING AND I DELIGHT IN YOU”

A true story called the pot of gold
The north aisle of the church o Saint Peter and Paul at Swaffham, Norfolk, England was built with money donated by the benefactor, John Chapman. Chapman was a poor peddler until he had a strange dream in which he was told that he would meet a man on London Bridge who would bring him a great deal of good fortune.

John Chapman walked the 160 kilometres (100 miles) to London. For 3 days and 3 nights he stayed on London Bridge, but no one approached him. Eventually, he was silly to have taken notice of his dream. He was about to set off back to Swaffham, when a shopkeeper came up to him and asked why he had been standing there for 3 days.  Chapmen recounted his strange dream.

The shopkeeper laughed at John’s story and said “Why, if I took notice of my dreams, I would be in the town of Swaffham, Norfolk right now. For I dreamt that a man called John Chapman has a pot of gold buried in his garden. So, when John Chapmen got back home he got a spade and dug and dug and dug and he found the pot of gold buried there. John Chapmen was so grateful; he donated some of his find to the local church.

How more important is it to dig in the WORD of God. For there is hidden treasure for those who go looking. Let us look at Matthew 5:14-16
You are the light of the world. Our light should be put on a stand. Why? So men can see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Mark 4:21-23
4:21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?
4:22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was anything kept secret, but that it should come abroad. The Gospel According to Thomas Chapter 1:1-3
4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear

Luke 8:16, 17
8:16 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth [it] under a bed; but setteth [it] on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.
8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [anything] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matt. 6:33.

If thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matt. 6:22.

The eye of the soul is the will. If your one desire is My Kingdom, to find that Kingdom, to serve that Kingdom, then truly shall your whole body be full of Light.

When you are told to seek first the Kingdom of God, the first step is to secure that your will is for that Kingdom. A single eye to God's glory. Desiring nothing less than that His Kingdom come. Seeking in all things the advance of His Kingdom.

Know no values but Spiritual values. No profit but that of Spiritual gain. Seek in all things His Kingdom first.

Only seek material gain when that gain will mean a gain for My Kingdom. Get away from money values altogether. Walk with Me. Learn of Me. Talk to Me. Here lies your true happiness.

Three things seen clearly here.
  1. The unbeliever can see Father through our good deeds and moral excellence.
  2. If we walk in the light, that light will expose all kinds of darkness (evil). http://www.twolisteners.org/
  3. People are drawn to the light.

I went on a camp near Foster which has a big lake. A Friend brought his boat and took his young family on the lake to Foster about 45 minutes away. By the time they left it was getting dark. They used a small torch that was pretty useless and managed to get lost it pitch blackness.
They noticed some lights far in the distance and decided to aim for the light where we were.
Father was on their side because they chose the correct light.
The motto of the story is: “They were drawn to the LIGHT”.
The reason people come to Father is that they are drawn to the light, same as Moses was drawn to the light.




Exodus 3:2-3
3:2 And the angel of the "I AM" appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush [was] not consumed.
3:3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

As you study and observe you will notice that Father uses Moses senses to call him. The main sense used was his sight. You will find that most people who come to know Father is by what they look at. They observe you and me in the way we conduct ourselves by our manners, being polite, kind and thoughtful.

If you want to win souls for Christ, then live a life that is worthy of your calling.
  1. You are all called to be Christ-like.
  2. You are the only light that they may see.

Father has left His fingerprint on your life so others can see you are marked by Him.
The lost are drawn to you and me because they see the image of the living Father “I AM” and Jesus Christ abiding in us. Everyone wants to be identified with something important.
Something that is unique, different and inspiring.

The whole world is looking for something, is it a saviour? I say yes, they are looking for a saviour who can give an answer to our lives problems. They are looking for a man with a good IMAGE.  Today, there are too many pansies around who have NO backbone, who wimp out, cannot be trusted and almost guaranteed to let you down. They need a man with a good image. YOU are the Man, You are the women. You are the closest person that they may see that is made in Fathers image.

Romans 8:28-31
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
8:30 Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified.
8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?

Ephesians 4:15 Speaking TRUTH in LOVE, may we GROW UP into HIM in all things, who is the head, CHRIST.

1 Peter3:15
3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
3:17 For [it is] better, if the Will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
3:19 by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Slaves to The System.

NB Have we not all been in prison; Slaves to The System, till Father Reveals the light into our hearts.  http://jahtruth.net/syst.htm


Father also revealed to me that the eagles represent the perfect Jew, the perfect Christian and the perfect Moslem. If you belong to one of the faiths here and are hiding your picture or painting under the mattress, you have failed to understand FATHERS agenda.
 Also at the same time the painting also represents the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Not only do you bury your story under the mattress but you also bury the Father, son and Holy Spirit in the same process. In fact, you are not living to tell HIS STORY but your story.

History or HIS-STORY will be revealed one day.

THE QUESTION IS?

“WHICH STORY WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL”

Conclusion

Father’s favourite hobby is painting pictures of HIS IMAGE in you.

The picture you now have, are you willing to lift it up in a gallery for all to see!

Father desire for you is to be “ART FOR LIFE”.

If you are willing, allow Father to draw His picture in your life,

For He is the Master Craftsman.

Let God paint your Canvas! For when he paints, He does only one part at a time.

The painting will progress, but there is always conditions attached.

But that is another story for another time.

Today Father would say “Let Me paint your Canvas”.
Amen to that.
The Gospel According to Thomas Chapter 1:1-3
1:1 These are the coded words which the Living Jesus spoke and Didymos (twin) Judas Thomas wrote.
1:2 And He said: Whoever finds the explanation of these words will not taste death.
1:3 Jesus said: Let him who seeks [the Truth], not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled (by the truth about his "Self" and by the rest of the world, who, like his "Self" are drunk on Satan's lies - Rev. 12:9), and when he has been troubled (overcomes his "Self" and the world),
1:13 Jesus said: Do not lie; and do not do what you hate (keep The Commandments and do God's Will), for all things are manifest before Heaven (God knows it all: He knows what is in the heavens, and what is on earth. And God has power over all things. - Koran Sura 3:29 and He knows everything you have ever done; said and thought). For there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and there is nothing covered that shall remain without being uncovered.
The Gospel According to Thomas Chapter4:9
 Jesus saw children who were being suckled. He said to his disciples: These children who are being suckled are like those who enter the Kingdom. (El Shaddai -  the Breasted One - God). A baby suckling has only one source of nourishment and can have no other. Those who enter the Kingdom have ONLY God as their supply of Spiritual food and no other.   
7:5 Jesus said: Become "Passers-by" (do not become attached to anybody or anything other than God; Christ and the Truth).
8:7 Jesus said: Blessed are the solitary and Elect, for you shall find the Kingdom; because you come from it and you shall go there again.
13:5 Jesus said: Many are standing at the door, but the solitary (who are dependent on nobody and nothing except God) are the ones who will enter the Bridal Chamber (the New Jerusalem).
13:6 Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man, a merchant, who possessed merchandise (worldly substance) and found a pearl-- pot of gold (the Truth). That merchant was prudent. He sold the merchandise, he bought the one pearl for himself (gave up his worldly possessions to possess the Truth).
13:7 Do you also seek for the treasure which fails not (God's Promise of Eternal Life), which endures, there [in heaven] where no moth comes near to devour and where no worm destroys.
15:18 Jesus said: Whoever drinks [the Water of Life] from My mouth (believes the words I speak) shall become as I am and I myself will become he (My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I [the "Self"], but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God - Gal. 2:20), and the hidden things shall be revealed to him (John 16:7-13).


you may read the full gospel here below

http://jediknightsquad.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-gospel-according-to-thomas-doubter.html






No comments:

Post a Comment