Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Monday 8 August 2016

"House of Israel"

Hi, my name is Matthew Browne.
He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow.
A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990.
I am of Scottish Origins that made their known appearance in the middle of the fifteenth century around the year 1473 AD. Over a period of time they spread all over the world and some of them preached the Gospel of truth exactly as the Son of Man said would happen. Amen to that. I am a heritage to these great forefathers of mine and my real Heavenly Father- Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) has clearly said to me that I must stand for and promote the House of Israel and the Son of Man so that all nations, tongues and tribes can hear the Gospel of truth before the end of the age.
The name Israel means CHAMPION OF GOD AND RULING WITH GOD.
In this name (Israel) was and is the destiny of all men and will be stamped with the signature Lord God (Guardian of Divinity). For it says in   Exodus 19:5-8 (KJV) 







Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which “I AM”  commanded him. 8 And all the people answered together, and said, all that “I AM”  hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto “I AM” .
Numbers 6:22-26 (KJV) 
And “I AM”  spake unto Moses, saying, 23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, 24 “I AM”  bless thee, and keep thee: “I AM”  make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 “I AM”  lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
The Father and Son want to restore and redeem the marriage contract broken 2000 years ago by the Jewish Nation by accepting the Sacrificial Blood of the Son.
DIVINE MARRIAGE
a) "put my name on them"
One of the mightiest figures in the pages of history is the man Abraham. Chosen by the LORD and called into His Service (Gen. 12:1-5) because, "I know him that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep The Way of the "I AM", to do justice and judgement". (Gen. 18:19)
Abraham was no petty tribal chief of some ancient decadent people whose life related only to his immediate family and descendants, He was the man the "I AM" appeared to, (Gen. 12:7) and called him "Abraham, my friend". (Isa. 41:8) A man of such faith that the Son could say of him, "Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it and was glad". (John 8:56; King of kings' Bible 8:47) The Covenant the "I AM" made with this man and his posterity was for the single purpose that "all families of the earth be blessed". The work therefore to be accomplished by the "I AM" through this man and his descendants was for ALL MANKIND.
Jacob, a grandson of Abraham, after being confirmed in Covenant with the "I AM" (Gen. 28:12-15) is marked by Him with a name showing the purpose of the Covenant. (Gen. 32:28) "Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men". The "I AM" God thus gives of His Own Name to this man. No longer simply, Jacob, but "Israel" meaning "Ruling with God" or "Champion of God". This was the name to be used by the nation separated to serve Divine Purpose. In this name was the Destiny of man, and the history of the nation bearing it is symbolic as well as factual.
The descendants of Jacob-Israel, some three million souls, on being released from bondage in Egypt following awesome revelation of Divine Salvation in the series of "plagues", came "into the wilderness of Sinai". (Ex. 19:1) Here, the "I AM" God covenants with them as a unit. "If ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My Covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto Me above all people: for all the earth is Mine: And ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests* and an holy nation". To this offer, the people give unanimous reply. "The people answered together, and said, All that the 'I AM' hath spoken we will do". (Ex. 19:5-8) And so the nation Israel was brought into being, bearing in her name Divine Signature, and called by the "I AM" His "peculiar treasure" or, "Mine Own possession".
* Purists. Note well that it was not to be only individuals within the nation but the whole nation.
Is not the official naming of this nation and the nearness of her relationship to her Creator seen in the Prayer of national blessing dictated by the "I AM"? "On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The "I AM" bless thee and keep thee: The "I AM" make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The "I AM" lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel: and I will bless them". (Num. 6:22-27)
"An holy nation" ¬ His Own possession. After the flesh this nation was descended from Jacob, whose name was changed. Changed to show by example both the spiritual strength of the man and the mission and Destiny of his descendants, Israel, "Ruling with God" to the end that carnal man becomes at-one with God, restored, redeemed. In the above Blessing, this changed name is officially placed on the national unit. Jacob-Israel had already under God's guidance given the birthright to Ephraim and his name Israel specifically to Ephraim and Manasseh alone - Genesis 48:16. The "I AM" is thus seen to have given His Name collectively to this people, calling them His "Own possession".
This relationship is even closer. Of this nation Isaiah records by Divine Inspiration, "For thy Maker is thine husband: the "I AM" Lord of hosts is His name". (54:5) Jeremiah receives similar revelation when the "I AM" promises a New Covenant to be made with this people but "not according to The Covenant that I made with their fathers . . . which My Covenant they brake . . . although I was an husband unto them saith the 'I AM'." (31:31-32) Jeremiah also records the "I AM"'S plea that His nation will repent of her backsliding ways "for I am married unto you". (3:14)
The "I AM" God is therefore by His Own revealing, the Husband of the nation Israel, and just as at human level a woman takes the name of and swears to obey her husband, so the "I AM" gave His Name to His chosen "Own possession" and expects His people to obey Him.
The marriage ceremony took place at Sinai, when as we have seen, vows were exchanged between the "I AM" and the Israelites. The proposal of union is made by the "I AM". "If ye will . . . ye shall be unto Me . . ." (Ex. 19:5-6) The prospective Bride accepts, and vows, "all that the 'I AM' hath spoken we will do". (Ex. 19:8) The engagement is sealed when on the third day following, "Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God: and they stood at the nether part of the mount. And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the 'I AM' descended upon it in fire". (Ex. 19:17-18)
The solemnisation of the marriage then follows. Moses, minister of The Covenant, recites the terms of the marriage contract: the Bride accepts and so the contract is signed and sealed, becoming binding on the "I AM" and His "peculiar treasure". (Ex. 24:1-8)
Note the order and arrangement of this service. Moses "builded an altar" and placed by it "twelve pillars according to the twelve tribes of Israel". Burnt-offerings and peace-offerings were made "unto the LORD" and the blood sprinkled on the altar; on the "Book of The Covenant" and on the people. Then followed the binding blessing. "Behold, the Blood of The Covenant which the "I AM" hath made with you concerning all these words".
The wife of YHWH ("I AM") was called to an exacting life. By her obedience to, and co-operation with her Husband, she was to show mankind His Very Nature. By her faithful carrying out of His Will, "all families of the earth" would learn to love and be obedient to Him, and receive the blessing of His Peace and Salvation.
As the human husband and wife have a home, a place of residence uniquely their own, so, too, we find the "I AM" had chosen a home for Himself and Wife. The "I AM" God, "possessor of heaven and earth", (Gen. 14:19) staked a small piece of Earth for His Homeland, and gave it, a wedding present to His Wife.
The promise of the gift was first told to Abraham, forefather of the Wife, "the LORD made a Covenant with Abraham saying, unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates". (Gen. 15:18) Many times in Scripture we find this area called by the Lord "My land". Take just two examples. Solomon is warned unless he and the nation remain faithful in all things, "I will pluck them up by the roots out of My land which I have given them". (2 Chron. 7:20) And where we have the confederacy headed by Gog addressed by the Lord "in the latter days I will bring you against My land . . . the land of Israel". (Ezek. 38:16-18)
In that selected land, we are told the "I AM" placed His Name on a city, and within that city allowed His House to be built. In Deuteronomy 12 we read of Moses re-telling the Israelites some of the conditions of their entry and occupancy of the land of Canaan, in particular of a place in which "the 'I AM' God shall choose out of all your tribes to put His name there, even unto His habitation shall ye seek". (v. 5) And the place? "I have chosen Jerusalem, that My name might be there". (2 Chron. 6:6)
Now "Salem" is an old name for Jerusalem, and means "Peace". Psalm 76:2 reads, "In Salem also is His Tabernacle", and Jerusalem means "founded peaceful". The only true PEACE is "the peace of God which passeth all understanding", (Phil. 4:7) and the only means of laying hold of that peace is through the "Prince of Peace", the Son. (Isa. 9:6) Truly then, the "I AM" has "put His name there" just as He gave His Name to His Wife ¬ Israel. What are we told of His House built in this chosen city, Jerusalem?
As the "I AM" chose to be in relationship as Husband to the nation, and called her His Wife, He is in relationship to the individual members of the nation as a father (Matt. 23:9).
Through Jeremiah the "I AM" makes this claim. "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn". (31:9) And in Hosea 2:1-2 we read of the "I AM" proclaiming to the sinning men and women of the nation, "Plead with your mother: plead: for she is not My wife, neither am I her husband". There we see the family unit. Father; Mother; children ("honour thy Father and thy Mother", is a Commandment).
The ultimate object of the nation was to lead all people to the knowledge of the "I AM" and His Salvation. It is the individual within the mechanics of governing them, that must learn of the "I AM". The Son, in His Incarnation, taught of the Fatherhood of God. By His Death and Resurrection the Son gifted to all believers the relationship of sons-by-adoption through the indwelling Holy Spirit. (Gal. 4:4-7) Therefore the call throughout is to the "children of Israel" ¬ the individual souls forming the nation. It is the action of the "children" not an abstract "nation" which counts, and at the last, makes a nation exist and function.
What manner of individuals, "children", would this marriage of the "I AM" and His Spouse produce? Basic belief for each life would be the Ten Commandments. With each life God-centred, all His Commands would be the desire of the person, their joy and great reward. As the "I AM" God was Father to His creatures, the Source of their knowledge and understanding, so in the human father was vested the obligation to instruct and teach of the Heavenly Father.
How then does all this relate to human marriage?
1. The Christian man and woman, committed heart and soul to accepting the Sacrificial Blood of the Son, are by faith part of His Body, and in hope and assurance they look to the fruit of their faith ¬ life eternal.
2. a) The Bride in the act of physical union encompasses her husband, and his is the power which enlivens, to bring life within her.
b) The Divine Bridegroom in union with His Bride, is in her midst, and is the Power lighting her to give eternal Life to the lives within her.
3. a) In the act of physical union the bride is submissive; she is the receiver, so that the two bodies are again "one flesh". Thus we are brought back to the creation of the man and woman, when she "was taken out of man". (Gen. 2:23)
b) The Divine Bride submitted to the Divine Law of the Redemption in the Son, and received Him as Bridegroom into herself. As the Son was the creator of all things, "without him was not any thing made that was made", (John 1:3) it can be said the Bride, "was taken out of Man" ¬ the Son ¬ and in marriage they were again as "one flesh" ¬ one body.
4. a) Children of a human marriage are commanded to "replenish the earth" and be obedient to father and mother.
b) Likewise the Divine Marriage was to produce "fruit unto God" (Rom. 7:4) and in obedience bring many to know and receive Salvation, by honouring their Father (God) and Mother (Israel).
5. a) Headship of the human family was in the husband. Wife and children were provided by him with home, sustenance, education, etc. His was the authority and ownership ¬ also the responsibility.
b) Is not this the picture of the Divine Family unit? God the Father provider of all things requisite for very existence, so that all life is dependent on Him.
The God-fearing human family by their acceptance of Divine Law, Spiritual and Temporal, are gifted with the indwelling Holy Spirit, and are by faith at-one through the Son. The Son being "one with the Father" believing humanity by faith is even thus at-one with the Father.
We see then the Divinely ordained marriage of the human man and woman has within it the symbolism of their own re-union to "one flesh" and the great mystery of their re-union with Father.
It is our Lord's command that "what therefore God hath joined together let not man put asunder". (Matthew 19:6) Therefore who dare break the bonds of a truly God-based marriage? Surely the fault is not in the marriage bond ¬ "till death us do part", ¬ but by tying in Divine Bondage persons who are ignorant of the meaning of the plight they troth, before a God they know not.


https://jahtruth.net/britca.htm
https://jahtruth.net/stone.htm


https://jahtruth.net/britmon.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment