Jedi Knight Army

He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins

Monday 8 August 2016

AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER

AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER

My sister got married in Rarotonga, which is part of the Cook Islands. For the marriage ceremony, she got in a tribal canoe and was paddled out to a small Island where 430 couples get married every year. About two days later I was talking to my parents in the local Motel we were staying in. As I was speaking, their was an almighty smashing sound. I knew exactly what it was, I said to my father. “Come quickly, there is an accident on the road”.
I was there five seconds flat. I was the first one there. There was a deadly silence as if someone had a remote in their hands and had hit the pause button. Nothing moved, there was a bus stop across the road, about a dozen people standing about, they were like statutes. Believe me, they were in shock. What had happened, two motorbikes had hit head on doing over 120 kilometres in total. No body in the Islands wears crash helmets, so you can image what it is like. Three people lay unconscious on the road. Both bikes were smashed to pieces. The first thing I saw blood pumping out of the young 14 year old school kid. She happened to be a pillion passenger on her boy friends bike. The skin on her forehead had been ripped off and blood gushing from a main artery. I didn’t know what to do, but God did.
Two nurses were staying at the motel and came running out and started doing first aid. About 15 minutes later her grandmother turned up and started to scream and to shout and call upon the name of the Lord.
The young girl died with in 24 hours of a cracked skull and of shock to her body. The two men received many broken bones but both lived.
The man responsible for the accident was drunk and was told by his friends not to drink and drive. He overtook a car without looking at caused the head on. This guy was from New Zealand and was a waiter at my sisters wedding. My sister gave this man a $ 50 tip.
Because I am one of the spiritual ones in our extended family, I feel somehow connected to the accident. This may not have happened if I had fasted and prayed more for my sister. She lives in her world and I live in mine, where there is a vast difference. If you live for the world and for what it offers, it will destroy you as it killed the young women. The innocent seem to pay for the guilty party. When we live for our selves and not for God, we will self- destruct and destroy many in the process.
This world is very small and the next time you come across some one in trouble, are you willing to help them or turn your back on them.
Why? Because you might be connected to them some how. Are you willing to pick up the pieces and love them as Christ loves the Church?
I have laid down my life upon the alter for Yahshua. I have spent much time walking and reading His Word. I have a message from Yahshua to the churches and to the nations. The Lord wants this message to be preached in all nations and translated into many languages. I cannot do it alone.
Are you willing to help me? If you are, seek Yahshua for guidance and do what ever He says.
Who is your brother? He is the one who crosses your path and calls out for help. Are you prepared to lay down your life for Yahshua? Yahshua laid down his life for you, now it is your turn.

The Lord has been speaking to me about Early Bible Genealogies and has revealed to me something that has been hidden for 5999 years.
I believe I have just cracked a New Bible Code as of the 16.4.2004. . As you read, the doors will begin to open in front of your eyes and you will see Biblical Prophesy come alive.
Most of this information is taken from the Book of Jasher.
Joshua 10:13          “Is it not written in the Book of Jasher?”
2 Samuel 1:18    “Behold, it is written in the Book of Jasher.”
Jasher means “the upright or correct record”
Jasher is not a name of a person.       Also other Books used.
The Book of Enoch, the Book of Jubilees, the Book of Adam and Eve,
The Great Pyramid Decoded, Jacob’s Pillar, The Lost Chapter of Acts,
The anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea and also the Bible (King James).
Abram and Isaac is the key that unlocks the door from the First Adam to the Last Adam. Nimrod is the key that unlocks the door of the rise and full of the anti-Christ. Utter destruction. They both go to their home in shame and disgrace. Isaac was born in 1948 BC before the Last Adam.
Israel was born in 1948 AD after the Last Adam.
 Abram was born in 1948 after the First Adam.
I have a prophetic mantle and an evangelist heart to preach the living word of the Gospel. I will speak forth the word of the Lord in Spirit and in Truth and the Love of Yahshua will penetrate your hearts.
Yahshua is coming back for a Holy people who are a ready bride, preparing for a Great Feast. Are you ready? For the LORD of HOSTS shall come QUICKLY.
From your servant in the name of Yahshua Ha Maschiach
Get a full copy of an e-book
129 pages in total

How did I get this information?
Who taught me? Was it the Anointing?
He the Spirit of Truth taught me.

1 John 2:27 (KJV)  
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

1 John 2:27 (MsgB)  
But they're no match for what is embedded deeply within you—Christ's anointing, no less! You don't need any of their so-called teaching. Christ's anointing teaches you the truth on everything you need to know about yourself and him, uncontaminated by a single lie. Live deeply in what you were taught.

Written By Matthew Browne
A Disciple of Yahweh and Yahshua

Muad'Dib is back with TRUE and exact justice for all.
/
Muad'Dib Interview September 2012.avi – YouTube

Muad'Dib's interview


No comments:

Post a Comment